Recent content by V8hilux

1. V

Supercharged/boosted VVTI dyno sheets wanted.

Cheers Scott, are those numbers based on E85?
  2. V

M10/1.25 pitch/30mm/Countersunk bolts!?!?!

Holy crap thats expensive Holy crap that's expensive.... they are probably a $1-2 or less here in NZ....
  3. V

Supercharged/boosted VVTI dyno sheets wanted.

Anyone out there have a Supercharged VVTi motor, with a roots blower, and have a copy of their dyno sheets I can see. Cheers.
  4. V

NZ Meet?

sounds like a plan....
  5. V

The V7 1UZ

Is your distributor cap alright?
  6. V

1uz-fe 'clutch judder'

drive shaft universals in good cond?
  7. V

Dyno sheets for turbocharged 1UZs

Short Runner Manifold This is from my old engine, a1 turbos sort runner blower manifold with a m112, doesnt show rpm but rev limiter was either 6500 or 7000rpm. http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=365046017800&set=a.365045897800.157793.722707800&type=3&theater
  8. V

Injector selection help

IV had the same problems as you! Ive currently just fitted Injector dynamics ID1000s and they are good. Nice and smooth. Think they even do a 725cc and 850cc. I was told the 1000cc model behaves like a std denso 270cc injector asfar as idle quality is concerned, and I believe it! Cheers.
  9. V

Job? What do you do?

Other Side of the world mate, Hamilton, New Zealand!
  10. V

Job? What do you do?

CNC Machinst/Solidworks modeling is what i do.
  11. V

Project Thread Harrop HTV1900 Supercharger (Eaton TVS) 1999 Hilux Project

What power you making mate? I have a double cab version here in NZ,also supercharged. Cheers.
  12. V

Possible 1GZ project (R&D Phase)

What about modifying a 4wd 1uz sump? I don't know dimensionally how they compare to a 1uz but they look similar in design from what i have seen?
  13. V

VVTI ECU Purchase Questions..

Why not just get an aftermarket ecu that will control the vvti? then you can also play with it etc. Linkecu.com is a great ecu, the g4 extreme is well up to the task.
  14. V

1uz vvti COP pinouts

Cheers cribbj, got it all sorted now thanks.
  15. V

1uz vvti COP pinouts

Part number is 90919-02228, different again to what you mentioned. I have them wired as per the link diagram, but as that is for a 2uz i think the coils are different. No spark so im double checking everything...