Recent content by Meiser

1. M

1UZ VVTi or 3UZ into a '94 Supra

Thank you very much for the videos, I'll try and give them a watch as soon as possible :)
  2. M

Hi Gloverman, Thank you very much for the links to the videos. I've watched the first video and plan to watch the second when I get a moment at home. Yes, you're right, my '94 is a MK4/MKIV, but if most of the information is relevant then that is good to know. If you don't mind sharing the...
  3. M

Hi Cribbj, I do plan on using whichever transmission comes with the engine but I do have a SupraStick fitted, so I can also use any of the 4-speeds that I currently have lying around too. I did have the A761E 6-speed fitted for a while, but that is a long transmission and it pushed my current...
  4. M

Hi everyone, I've got some questions that I hope that you can help me with. I may be able to get hold of either a 1UZ VVTi or a 3UZ in the not too distant future and I'm considering putting one of them in my '94 Supra. I know that the 1UZ VVTi has been done before, but not much has been...
  5. M

Rough Idle - '93 1UZ

Hi all, Over the weekend I removed the inlet manifold and replaced the gaskets for the lower manifold where it meets the cylinder heads. I didn't remove the injectors or fuel rails as I left them attached to the lower manifold and removed them all as one unit. Since reassembling it all and...
  6. M

Standard ECU with Aftermarket Injectors

Hi everyone, I'm going to be fitting my supercharger in the not too distant future and I was considering upgrading my injectors whilst I had them off the engine. I'm not going to be upgrading my ECU just yet - it's in the to-do list - but my question is: Will the stock ECU able to run 550 cc...
  7. M

Looking for some advice - Jaguar M112 to '93 1UZ-FE

I see what you mean! Mine wouldn't be getting anywhere near that sort of use, but it is something that I will bear in mind - thanks for that :)!
  8. M

Sounds good! My plan was to run the stock ECU for as long as realistically possible and am quite pleased that that it can cope with such changes. I am going to out with my tape measure and supercharger this weekend, get some measurements and go from there :-).
  9. M

Thanks for the video, it was very helpful and definitely gives me something to think about; are you still running the stock ECU? The only thing that's making me pause from jumping on the Elate manifold at the moment is the height of the supercharger. I know that mine won't be as high as yours...
  10. M

If you're able to and happy to, that would be brilliant, thank you.
  11. M

Well, it looks like I can get hold of one of the Elate manifolds, so they are a viable option. Tappet, if you don't mind me asking, did you purchase your spacer or make your own? Also, how are getting on with your setup? The only reason I ask, is because I haven't seen many setups that make...
  12. M

Thanks for that Tappet, that's good to know! I did e-mail Elate with an enquiry about their non-VVTi manifolds about a month or so ago (according to the site, they've sold out of them), but I am still yet to receive a response :-(. I will give them another go and hopefully get a response, this time.
  13. M

Thank you Zuffen, I'll have a look and see what I can glean from there.
  14. M

Hi everyone! I was toying with the idea of supercharging my UZA80 when I managed to get hold of a Jaguar (Eaton) M112 for not very much money at all. So, I now have one sitting in my shed and since then I've been looking into into ways to mount it to my 1UZ. I've seen a few different ways...
  15. M

UZA80 starting in R

My starter inhibitor was in the wrong position, but I was quite fortunate as I didn't need to use a multimeter to get it sorted. I just needed to adjust the "length" connecting rod so that the selector in the cabin matched the position on the switch, I think that mine was "too short", if that...