Recent content by Mattmannz

1. M

XF Fairmont build advice, trans and ECU questions

Thanks for the advice Gloverman, much appreciated. I wouldn't mind the better auto and slightly greater power with the vvti setup. I have seen a few non security motors for sale which should be straight forward to wire up. Cheers Matt.
  2. M

Excellent. Thanks a lot. Will be in touch. Cheers Matt
  3. M

Great. Does it also include a corrector or modifier so that I can translate the signal into the Ford speedo or would I need to build a seperate unit for that? What are these worth to buy if they are available? My build is a way off yet as I don't have a donor car yet! Thanks for all the help...
  4. M

Thanks George. Does your corrector split the signal?
  5. M

Thanks again George. So if I need to feed both the speedo cluster which doesn't have an output, and also the ecu from a single speed sensor what are my options? Can the signal be split? Cheers Matt.
  6. M

That's interesting George. Do you know if most of the auto trans have two speed sensors? Cheers Matt
  7. M

Thanks for the reply George. Probably easier to get a modified output flange that Gloverman sells and run a Hilux driveshaft which has a slip joint and get a falcon end put on it. Cheers Matt
  8. M

Hi all. Have been a member here for a long time but haven't posted in a number of years. For some reason my member name is now imported_mattmannz - not sure how that happened! Anyway, time for a new project for me. I sold my heavily modified Soarer about a year ago which at various times had...
  9. M

UZN130 Surf

Nice one Kelvin. I have an A1 Turbo's R154 bellhousing and flywheel. Yet to choose clutch. I have a Howe throughout bearing but have been reading about a number of issues with them and need to get a spacer made up to suit so contemplating changing. Can you PM me prices? Cheers Matt.
  10. M

UZN130 Surf

Do you sell the hydro throw out bearing setups Gloverman? CHeers Matt.
  11. M

Project Thread Project: COLOSUS

Cheers. Is it a dual pulley idler or a single? Matt.
  12. M

My TT 1UZ AE86

Awesome! Great pics and lovely quality.
  13. M

Project Thread Project: COLOSUS

Looks awesome! Any pics of the belt idler setup? Cheers Matt.
  14. M

Reincarnation: 1uzfe reanimates 4runner with impending flatline

Great detailed buildup! I have an LN130 with a 1UZ and 5spd and it's a great combo. Not built to the same quality as yours though. I like the radiator setup. Matt.
  15. M

Project Thread 3.3ltr whipple into Ls400

Nice work on the water bridge mod, was it difficult to weld?