Recent content by Clean400

1. C

Parts Complete M112 Supercharger Kit (Adaptronic ECU, Innovate MTX-L, AEM W/M kit)

Water Meth Kit Sold, MTX-L Wideband Sold. Adaptronic ECU Package & Fuel Injectors still for sale! Standalone ECU Package Adaptronic E420D Basic Select ECU [E420D Wiring Loom:.5 meter (1.6') long Adaptronic 1UZFE PCB Defeater Board Adaptronic Air Temperature Sensor Adaptronic...
  2. C

Parts Complete M112 Supercharger Kit (Adaptronic ECU, Innovate MTX-L, AEM W/M kit)

M112 Blower & 1UZ parts package sold. Everything else still for sale. Thank you Justen. :)
  3. C

Everything brand new in box. Full M112 Kit. Everything is brand new except the M112 which came off a low mile Cobra. M112 & Custom 1UZ Package M112 from SVT Mustang Cobra 2004 Custom 1UZ Lower Manifold for M112 M112 to 1UZ Throttle Body Adapter Modified 94.5 Fuel Rails w/o 7th...
  4. C

Parts 1UZ Vortech V3 Si, Nitrous, Titan Line Lock, AEM FIC 8 & Failsafe Wideband, and MORE

I'll sell you the V3 Si with the rebuild kit for $875 shipped. I can ship it from the US and bite the duty charge for you. I live close to the NY border. The rebuild kit is from http://www.superchargerrebuild.com/ with a mechanical seal. Only the seals need to be changed but I ordered the...
  5. C

Parts 1UZ Vortech V3 Si, Nitrous, Titan Line Lock, AEM FIC 8 & Failsafe Wideband, and MORE

All Prices are Shipped Price AEM FIC 8 $350 AEM Failsafe Wideband BRAND NEW $200 (worth $300) NX Maxmizer 4: Progressive nitrous controller $275 BRAND NEW (worth $400) GTspec Rear Strut Bar BRAND NEW $140 Denso Supra TT F/P BRAND NEW $140 Used Kyosan (Denso copy) 280 high flow Supra TT F/P...
  6. C

Project Thread Clean400's Centrifugal Supercharged Nitrous 1UZ

So I was talking with my tuner about my idea to go non-intercooled and he was super against it. So I told him I would order an air to air intercooler then and he asked if I ever considered an water to air intercooler. I said I never did because I thought they would cost a lot. In the end it...
  7. C

Supercharging with Fish Bracket...

Clean looking setup :) Must be fun.
  8. C

Apparently it's really simple to rebuild. There are some guides out there. You will need a press. I ordered my rebuild kit from supercharrebuilds.com Make sure to get a rebuild kit with mechanical seals as I've read the the other types of seals tend to leak. You can actually source the...
  9. C

Nice. Maybe I won't have to buy that expensive 2nd gear sprag from ATF afterall. It's so expensive at $800. I did some more shopping and got some more needed parts for the build. Battery Relocation kit with Box and Wires for $100. From a seller called merchantsellers on ebay. Ordered...
  10. C

It looks like from your picture that your vortech is not CCW. Maybe your setup is different? Are you using the fishbracket? This would make a difference in what pulley you would need for a certain PSI.
  11. C

Nice that is very promising. I would be going with the Red Alto HD clutches too. I was also considering the ATF billet 2nd gear sprag. Your running close to 400whp and the stock 2nd gear sprag is said to break around 340whp so maybe it can handle more than I thought.
  12. C

Parts WTB: Fishbracket for 1UZ Supercharger

Looking for a 1UZ supercharger fishbracket for my vortech. Thanks!
  13. C

I`m ordering my spacers from www.onlinemetals.com I`m them cut stainless steel round tubing into this size. Stainless T-304/304L Seamless Tube 0.75" x 0.12" x 0.51" Cut to: 4.1339" 6 pieces total cost $60.82 Another Lextreme member mickesandra with an sc400, fishbracket and...
  14. C

7/16" x 127mm bolts Length of the spacers are individual. Michesandra used 106mm spacers. You can use many superchargers from the vortech V1, V2 and V3. You can also use the Procharger P1SC and D1SC. I'm going to order a 3.48" pulley and this should give me an estimated 6psi of boost...
  15. C

Thanks. Hey Steve how's your built auto holding up? What's your auto build?