Ricer destruction is what they call it?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Jibby, have you ever ridden a banshee? My friend had one with a built motor and the power was too much to control in any gear, it seemed like it would rev faster with each upshift, nuts.

Jibby, have you ever ridden a banshee? My friend had one with a built motor and the power was too much to control in any gear, it seemed like it would rev faster with each upshift, nuts.

No WD, but they sure look like a blast to me... I have owned a stretched built 1300cc motorcycle, where it was too much power to handle in the first 4 gears... So I kinda know what your talking about.....You really need to have a big set of balls to push those machines to the limit... Scary at first, and kinda gives you that nervous uneasy feeling.. You just know if you give it too much throttle it's going to get real nasty on you.....:scared: I always wished I had a car that feels like that, one day perhaps, one day...:drive:

I just didn't know the banshee's could be used on the street like that..I always thought they were for off road use only..

No WD, but they sure look like a blast to me... I have owned a stretched built 1300cc motorcycle, where it was too much power to handle in the first 4 gears... So I kinda know what your talking about.....You really need to have a big set of balls to push those machines to the limit... Scary at first, and kinda gives you that nervous uneasy feeling.. You just know if you give it too much throttle it's going to get real nasty on you.....:scared: I always wished I had a car that feels like that, one day perhaps, one day...:drive:

I just didn't know the banshee's could be used on the street like that..I always thought they were for off road use only..

In Ohio they just passed a law that you can drive an atv or golf cart on any street that is 25mph or lower. I doubt what they were doing in the vehicle was legal. Thats why they trailored those banshees in with the tow truck.

I was slightly amused with these two vids and thought I would share...

I really like those modified Banshees!!!!...Wow, 10 second quarter mile Banshees, I never would have thought....http://

Hi Jibbby, I would have thought this vid would be more to your liking..
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=8e1u-AGVNCs&feature=related

p.s. I hate those Banshee things, they're just toys really. (Extremely fast toys I agree, but toys none the less.)

Bushwacker, yes some of those Vette's are just fast as hell...Nice powerful engines to modify.....The LS2's LS7's and LS9's can all get real nasty when modified.. Combine that with a light weight body and a rear mounted transaxle and it's simply hard to beat no matter how you look at it....... I know they always seem to edge me out just like in the video... Vette's are my nemisis!!....

There is a give and take with Vettes though, they are crap for comfort on the insides......