Where are you located?

Where Are You Located?

• North America (including Canada)

Votes: 105 38.3%
  • South America (including Mexico)

Votes: 10 3.6%
  • UK & Western Europe (also Sweden/Finland/Norway)

Votes: 43 15.7%
  • Eastern Europe (including former USSR)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Mideast (Egypt/Saudi/Emirates/Israel/India/Paki/Turkey, etc.)

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Far East (China/Japan/Thai/Indonesia/N/S/Korea, etc.)

Votes: 6 2.2%
  • OZ

Votes: 45 16.4%
  • NZ

Votes: 38 13.9%
  • Africa

Votes: 17 6.2%
  • Other

Votes: 5 1.8%

• Total voters
The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

cribbj

"Supra" Moderator
Staff member
Where is everybody? Me I'm 51% in Africa, and 49% in the USA, but can only vote once, hehehe.

Thailand, the land of smiles for me. Any member ever coming to Thailand, I would be more than happy to talk with them and provide helpful hints for their visit.

Where is everybody? Me I'm 51% in Africa, and 49% in the USA, but can only vote once, hehehe.
Is it because the heat (some days are up to 120 F) is too much and burn all the trees, including your kin, and you'd think you're somewhat in Africa? LOL..:hypnotized:

The Pacific Coast is right by me...

Steve, no I work a month in North Africa, and am home (off) the next month. But the traveling to & from comes out of "my" time.

Steve, no I work a month in North Africa, and am home (off) the next month. But the traveling to & from comes out of "my" time.
I've never been to Africa, but I've seen it on the Discovery Channel. I'd love to have a hunting trip to that land, but never got the $$$ nor time to do.

Sydney

My place is the one with 3 project cars lying in the drive and the poor prick riding the motorbike out at 5am every morning in WINTER!!!!!!!!