Will It Fit?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

robie

Can i use Tokico adj. for a Supra on my SC400? They only have HP's for the SC. Do you recommend any dif adj. struts? THANKS EVERYONE!​

Can i use Tokico adj. for a Supra on my SC400? They only have HP's for the SC. Do you recommend any dif adj. struts? THANKS EVERYONE!​
The complete Supra struts & springs will work on the SC400 perfectly. The front between 2 cars might be interchangeable but not the rear. I'm currently using the Tein SS coilover made for Supra on my SC400 and it's just so perfect. While you're changing the struts, you might change the springs as well. The Supra springs & struts have more options than the Lexus way. It's better if you'll get the springs that are advertised for 0.5" lower for the front than the rear. The result will be an even nice even height for the front and the rear.

i just got a set eibach springs for the sc400. would the springs for a supra be better than the SC on my car? so i can't use the supra struts on the rear.:ponder:

No, the rear Supra struts won't fit on SC rear springs. The difference is the spring perch on the strut. By using this mixed combo, you'll raise or lower the rear car. I forgot exactly if it'll raise or lower it. There's not much of a difference in the spring rates between the 2 cars, given the same type. The quality is on the manufacturers, the spring rates that match your driving style, or the shocks..etc.

I got a friend who's willing to sell his used Eibach/Tokico combo for the SC. He's looking for a Tein Flex coilover. If you want, I can tell him and he'll give you a good price on them.

Well Steve, my Eibach springs and Tokico shocks have broken into my car and no longer get wheel any hop, the suspension has gotten softer....Coilovers are on hold...

I am actually achieving great traction and handling with this cheaper suspension setup..When the Eibachs and Tokico's are first installed the ride feel will be very stiff with reduced suspension...You won't like it...However ride on them for six months everything starts to soften up...The ride becomes more sporty with just a touch of luxury...The 2" inch drop is nice to see as well....

Sorry my setup is not for sale just yet...