What is your Age?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
i'm 26, have a house but still single

current cars are a turbo accord and the project car is a HX Kingswood (which is naturally getting a 1uzfe)

36 in july
no kids
attached but not married
1 house
67 cooper s, 69 911t, 76 dodge pickup, the 98 lux, stupidley lifted suzuki sierra that really want a 1uz

PhatGrip is 53 and counting,2 stepkids m/f one working one in high end beauty school,2 Rhodesian Ridgebacks father daughter. My beautiful partner of 9 years,ooophs almost forgot Alex the cat!

Just turned 39
Married 5 years
2 kids, daughter 3.5 and son 1.5
Own a house in so cal with a fair size 2 car garage. 3 cars total once my 83 1UZ Celica gets out here from Chicago. After it is running of course.

Gary M.

marital status: girlfriend. no plans for marriage as yet.
cars: 95% built 1UZ bmw

I am way to old and stupid

The MAD MAN is 34 ( 35 way too soon, OCT)
Married to wonderfully accepting wife of 8 yrs ( together 17 total)
2 kids Boy 6 (soon) Girl 2 (soon) PLEASE NO MORE
Sacrificed a few projects when I sold my house (2 car garage and 7x7 shed with mezzanine floor), 27 and 28 chev, offroad buggy.
Still have 1UZFE but only 3 wheels ( one to many but Zuffen will help in new 2 wheel version) 1/2 scale 32/3 window chev, Full custom Harley,beat up ford wagon for A to B travel.

Previously- 64 EH ute with 6 ltr (351) clevo, 55 Ford Freighter with worked 351.

Know you know why I am considered MAD :)

Vintage -75 here, just passed the big 3-0.

No kids, but living with a wonderful woman, we´ll se what comes.. =)

Always have some project going on. Right now I´m trying ot put together a hopefully winning raceteam for enduranceracing.

Spent last year and the winter researching another project (carbuild) for my own amusement, planning to start the buildup in the autumn - of course it will have a Lexus engine!

Helps out as Mechanic/constructor in two other raceteams,

Drag/streetracing: www.brillko.se
Pontiac Lemans -72 with Supercharged Chevy bigblock running on ethanol. Chassies built for streetracing = slower quartermile but good traction on the street.

Track racing: www.itsfun.nu
Swedish site, pics:
http://www.itsfun.nu/teknik18.htm
http://www.itsfun.nu/itsfun2galleri.htm
Twin turbo porsche with extra everything, built as "the ultimate allround car" with multimedia, <10 sec quartermile, <8min BTG on Nurnburgerring and 305-350 Km/h in topspeed depending on gearing.
http://www.itsfun.nu/itsfun2galleri.htm

Also acting as a consultant on other race-projects.

Well, there are not so many in the 30s range that's on this site. But who cares? The people that I know looked at me and wondered why I'm still having fun with my car at the age of 31. And I answered: "I'll still keep lowering my car, boosting my car, and keep doing this until I'm over 90 or after gone visiting my ancestors."

46 and climbing
2nd wife and empty nests(both)
Salt lake racer and general rev head.
Own the worlds fastest ute on salt and my currant project is a XP Falcon ute with UZ power
Never to old to nail it and our only limit is our imagination.
Seeya Chris

30, 1 and a half weeks ago.
Married for 8 years, been together for 11 years
4 kids, 14 girl, 12 girl, 9 girl, 4 boy, the 2 oldest aren`t mine but might aswell be and my wife is older then me.
Shed which IS bigger then our house.
93 model 4.5lt 80 series landcruiser
93 model 1uz hilux see and read about it in the 4x4 section.
91 model Camry (wifes everyday car as its cheep to run)
94 model Hiace work van

Oh and the only money we owe is the house loan which is over 100g below the Australian average house loan amount.