What is your Age?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Lextreme II

Just call me "Lex"
As the title stated. We are compile of 99.9% men and we are not affraid of disclosing our info.

Sex: Male
Status: Married with one daughter (3 yrs. old) and one son (1.5 yrs. old)

age?

At this point I put my hand up for the oldest.

Sex, not enough.

44 ( but young at heart) in 7 days time

Married ( 2nd time around )

2 kids from 1st, son 21 in 15 days time ( BIG party ) , daughter 19 on Christmas day(bummer).

1 from 2nd, she's 8 in december ( handful).

and lets not forget my other child, was 30 years old this year, undergoing heart transplant surgery at the moment ( newer mechanical type made by a Japanese company renowned for innovation and reliability, I think their name is, 'TOYOTA')

Sex: Male

Age: 51 (52 in 10 days time) Eat your heart out KE20, that will take some beating.

Married for 15 years to a woman wh loves cars! (I'm a retread, been married b4) two boys 12 and 9.

KE20 the first marriage ensures you are more selective the second time! I can compare my first wife to having an LS1 the second like a 1UZ-FE, no comparison.

Age before beauty

Zuffen'

You beat me on the first one ( what a relief I wasn't the only fool to put my hand up)

I beat you on the second one , Married 16 years ( but one down on the prodigy count, I learnt the first time around) So I guess we're even.

And I am concur on the third count ( except that mine isn't so much into cars)

I concede defeat.

Peter.

things before partridges

Pro240c,

Long way to go ( I only wish )

Good to see you've been made an honest man.

Get the projects done in the next 4 months ( after that ?????)congrats by the way.

car to house ratio not high enough

and that damn excuse for a pidgeon ( pidgeons have more meat on their frames for feeding family)

Bailey says "I-Force sux".

34 y/o no house, still renting 1 bedroom apt.

same g/f for 15 years.

no kids but we have 7 mini longhaired weenier dogs.

3 fulltime jobs between us, still broke though.

KE20 said:
Pro240c,

Long way to go ( I only wish )

Good to see you've been made an honest man.

Get the projects done in the next 4 months ( after that ?????)congrats by the way.

car to house ratio not high enough

and that damn excuse for a pidgeon ( pidgeons have more meat on their frames for feeding family)

lol yeah the rush is on to have the old girl finished before the new girl arrives.

I'm 25. Getting married in April.

Own my own unit.

Work at Qantas on the qantasfreight.com website. Also starting my own business doing a LAN Gaming shop in my local suburb.

Fiance knows my vices are computers and cars. She embraces the cars. This is evident through her driving the supra down the 1/8th mile drag strip in the Toyota Nationals. I'll have to take some nicer photos of my car now I've got a digital camera. I'll try and do it on days when we go to the beach so I can get some photos of her too ;)