what did i break?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
hey have u sent money yet
i just realised that u dont need a tacho relay for the celsior/ls400

it should have an fc pin
this triggers the circuit opening relay which then sends power to fuel pump

wow

I'm just about to send money... Ok... since you said so..,i'll have a look at that pin and study about it and compare it with your tacho relay to see which is better...

u jus tneed to get any circuit opening relay from most toyotas
all ae82 and ae92 corollas had them

get the plug and abit of the wiring
colours will be similar to the 1uz

thank you sideshow

i think .., most of your posts are worth compiling. Some of the things you mentioned are unheard of before .. at least for me..
I guess.,without a member like you in lextreme.., the lextreme forum will not be the same..

I'll check out that relay you mentioned tomorrow..
Learned another thing from you... hoho

i think...you should..

I think you should write a book or at least do a magazine regarding swaps of different engines ,what to look out for,how to modify and more..

I saw quite a few cars with big American V8 engine and more in your neat and tidy shop. If i were as good as you and with all the facilities, i guess i may come out with a magazine regarding many swaps and wiring and you can sell the mag online too .. then you might have some money and freedom from some annoying customers..

So if they call you for any advice ,just tell them ' it's all in my book ,go buy it online, (Understanding Automotive Wiring by Jim,Vol1 ),80AU plus freight'...

So that you won't ever get headaches ... And i can buy and sell it to colleges in my country..

i would make no money from it
i know a sheitload about piracy and stuff so i know what would happen if i release
a book u just have to look at how easily diagrams get handed around on forums
thats y none of my hand drawn stuff will ever be on here
most of the time my drawings are better than genuine when it comes to doing conversions as they are much easier to understand and each time i learn something new i update my drawings

its taken me 15 years to learn it all and cuntz think that just cause they wire one or two motors they are experts heheheeh my knowledge will die with me as ive seen too many shops hire staff and train the staff then the staff pisss off and start their own business and are competition to the original shop i wont do that
the only ones that wil learn from me are my 2 boys when they grow up if they want to work on cars but even then i will tell them not to go into car industry as its a sheit industry and maybe even in 10 years the conversion side of things will be so stringent
u wont even be allowed to change wheels hehehehe
this country is fukt when it comes to doing conversions on cars most probably due to
young teenagers killing themselves in very fast cars

it's true..

As usual, you still may sound stingy.. but for me , i still see some generosity in you.. Because i saw many posts by you giving advices to many people with all sort of problems .. and i guess you spent nearly a 1000 hour on them..hoho

Sideshow,
Have you had good luck shipping to ak47prince in Malaysia? I have the ECU and some other parts he wants but I am concerned about shipping them to him and he not receiving them. Ebay forums discuss this problem a lot.

he didn't need any of my parts
maybe best to insure the parts and register them
this is y sometimes I won't sell parts
the fk around if anything goes wrong and u make 50 bucks
customers just dont understand that sometimes
last time I sent stuff overseas was to USA
150 bucks freight for a whole loom. nearly died hehe

Thanks goes to Sideshow. He told me all about the FC pin green/black and relay.. i haven't had the time to check them out yet but i think everybody can trust him when it comes to regarding Lexus wiring stuffs. Just saw his post at toymods too.

Well aggieracer ,i will be having an interview with lamborghini singapore soon.
I will ask about ups over there. So for now you can sell whatever you have and work out the price for any leftovers that might be useful to me..

I'm buying some mounting brackets from samsdad too..

you would think i would know most of the wiring on 1uzs after wiring close to 100 of them
hehheehe

ak47prince,
I will get you some prices for a few things and try it out as you suggested. Probably pm you tomorrow. I will however plan to pull the entire wiring harness as one piece since that seems to be a very needed item.

I think i should say ' He's 100% right when it come's to wiring a 1uz' hoho.
But i don't wana upset the rest of the people here that are not as good as you..

I hope to start my own shop one day. Doing wirings for 1jz,2jz,1uz,4ages and some honda engines. But will never come any close to even 100 in my lifetime.

So .. sideshow , i heard you say before that most of the 1uz's a easy to wire except for crown .because you said that it uses 2 ecus and they both talk to each other.. so besides crown , which engine among the toyota engines are hardest to wire up? mind to share?