VVti (UCF20/21) Immobilizer Cracked

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
So this is how I do these VVti's now. 5 ECU's at a time. Even Im surprised at how many I am wiring. I also have a complete vehicle to do so I suppose technically thats 6. I also just received a UCF30 3uz-fe ECU and AFM so I will have to see if I can get into that one. They look like the immobiliser goes through the body control ECU but still worth a try.

Attachments

• Feb 2012 work 080.jpg
    Feb 2012 work 080.jpg
    198.1 KB · Views: 57
  • Feb 2012 work 079.jpg
    Feb 2012 work 079.jpg
    195 KB · Views: 48
i have got the engine,the ecu,the key,the plastic ring round the key,the amplifier box,from the steering column and the control box from the door...can you pm me how much you would charge to wire it,its going in a 68 chevy stepside...if i was to use the 5 speed vvti box what would i need for that>???when wiring the ecu is it possible to just make it so you can just put an earth and live to it???

When I do my wiring I include all the relays and fuse needed. To wire into the vehicle as a manual you need to connect input main battery power , start wire , ignition power and fuel pump power output. At this point it will start and run. From there I normally include cooling fan output, tacho ( low level digital signal) and check light. Auto wiring includes a bit more as it needs several other voltages from the vehicle torun correctly. I have instructions on how to fit to the vehicle with my wiring. Ill flick you an email. Cheers

hey kelvin yer the later toyotas go thru the can bus
i just got my eprom programmer the other day
unfortunetly toyotas are very hard to bypass immobiliser on the engine ecu
but alot of european cars can be done so im practising on a seat cordoba piece of shit heheeh
the landcruiser ecu has 4 chips on it which migh tbe for immobiliser so il going to read them and see what happens

hi kelvin mailed you back a couple of weeks ago asking for the price but no reply yet cheers...

Can you check your junk mail folders - I have replied and will again. I have that pile from the photo done except for the one with the stuffed resistors so that will be a donor for other jobs. Cheers

hi kelvin , i am sitting with the same thing , have got 4 ecu for the 1uz vvt , how much would you charge me if i sent them over and you removed the immob for me , sitting with 3 hiluxes and a landcruiser that we are busy with at the moment
cheers
mark
did send a mail dont know if you got it.

Last edited:
OK so I also figured out how to do immo's. Got 3 ECU's made currently for UZS175 Crown Majesta.

The process is straightforward. Key is not encrypted plain old TI 4C. Took key off 1996 Mitsubishi Galant found somewhere in scrap. Read it in TIRIS format. Laid out into EEPROM as master key. Now with Techstream and this key I can add any 4C key as a sub.

So now I use one stuffed ECU (which however retains immo feature) to put keys in eeprom, made special adapter board for that. Then desolder EEPROM and put it into target ecu.

The method still needs buying a 4C chip ($10) and transponder ($50). When I have some free time I would make a simulator of the two.
First engine swap hence video proof will be ready in a month or two, the engine would be slightly TC'ed (0.3bar) with pre-92 rods, we put it into a g500 Merc.

Last edited:
Techstream

Hi there, I've read in your post that you're using a Techstream to interface with your ECU.
Do you know if the: MINI VCI for Toyota TIS Techstream (available on E-Bay) is any good? Can you perhaps recommend another vendor's interface cable?

yes that's exactly the type of cable I use. But there's quite a number of them available at Ebay, I can't say they are all good. Though I had no special considerations buying one, just followed random link from search list.

Old thread I know but thought many who still visit it might be helped by one of Kelvin's latest videos.