Variety of issues

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Ok, so i always thought M-Rel was just some loop thing to turn some other power source on. I never worried about it because the power is taken care of with the chassis wiring.

How are the power wires not wired correctly?

Im going to try connecting NSW and STA to the 12v exciter wire from the starter. Again i was just under the assumption that it just wont start if NSW/STA arent happy, not that it would run but not run correctly.

And pajman, W isnt connected now but ive had it 1) wired into the car; 2) wired into continuity test to earth with multimeter; 3) 12v - lamp - W; and none of those options worked.

If you guys could tell me how the power is wired in wrong (ive read oldschool and dont understand where im wrong) and ill give the NSW/STA connection and M-REL a go.

Thanks so much

There is alot of good info that Nigel has assembled there but there are a couple of important bits which are not quite right. Read your wiring diagrams again. I would be more helpful but I make a living out of wiring these things and selling the correct info and providing support. Cheers

Well if you can see an obvious problem and know what i need to do to make it work i have no problem with paying you.

Send me an email on downhill_king at hotmail dot com to dicsuss, id really apreciate your input. Thanks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PB5clE_kKF8

Enjoy.

Its still a work in progress but for now, id like to say a huge thankyou to bushwacker for your support with my build and also a huge thanks to gloverman of The Cartune Company in New Zealand. He helped me remotely via email with some guidance explaining where d gone wrong and how to correctly wire it in. That was the best value for money ive had on any car! Thankyou so much to everyone else who helped too. Watch this space for updates.

There was a couple errors with the wiring that gloverman helped me to sort. Ive wired in relays and stuff now too so it has all the correct loops and the right things have the right power at the right time.

There was also a monumental cock up but i dont want to discuss that one as its embarassing lol.

Youve got mail though gloverman, think it needs another couple bits.

Errrm, well lets just say there was a bundle of wires that were coloured incorrectly so i put them in the wrong place