Tranny cooler

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Zuffen said:
UZZ-30,

I spent my $10.00. Been to most provinces in Canada. I love winding up Canadians particularly Border/Customs people. My sister lives in Guelph.

My whole point is you live in a colder climate than we do so trans cooling is not so critical. The big danger is overcooling the trans (you can do the same on an engine) where the ambient temps are low. Humidity won't have much impact on the transmissions interpretation of outside temps.
Temperatures are pretty differents depending where you are in the country

In British comlumbia they'll never get 35-40 degrees because of the pacific. In saskatchewan and in Manitoba you'll get desertive temperatures (higher than we have in quebec) because there's no water to control the humidity and ambiant temp, and there are some deserts in saskatchewan. I know what you mean by overcooling the trans, but in summer time, an aftermarket trans cooler will help a lot with your trans oil life. Since i don't use my car in winter times, I'll might install one. Anyway, who would kill a beautiful SC400 in these winters????

I got cold just thinking about Canada, and then I started thinking about Australia and started to sweat....You guys both should check out Southern, California, in the USofA...Pretty much perfect weather all year round but everything else sucks....Traffic, population increase, smog inland, gang areas are interesting at night in such places like South Central LA, Compton, Long Beach, etc...A must see but only at night and make sure you wear body armor for those unexpected drive bye shootings......:AR15firin:yikes:

ON TOPIC - I bought a tranny cooler from Tm Engineering about a year ago and after opening it up I immediately closed it right back up. It looked like a leak waiting to happen...Bunch of plastic tubes and the cooler...Just couldn't do it...Still have it let me see if I can find a pic of it...

Can't find it sorry....