Teaser from my 1UZFE monster.

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

maajola

Hi guys!

Here is a couple of pics from my build.
build14.jpg

http://www.ultimatestreet.com/gfx/images/build/build.asp
build15.jpg

Wow... will updates be posted there?? Any details or shall you keep us in suspense? Where do you plan for the intercooler(s)? It is good to see people fully appreciate these engines in cars like the F40 and yours:).

PaulfromPA said:
Wow... will updates be posted there?? Any details or shall you keep us in suspense?

I´m not the builder, but we´re talking about a project that´s quite famous here in Sweden so I can at least give a hint.

The Ultima is going to race in the "Ultimate Rally" and because of that, details and specifics will probably be a little bit limited - for obvious reasons.

Cobolt said:
I´m not the builder, but we´re talking about a project that´s quite famous here in Sweden so I can at least give a hint.

The Ultima is going to race in the "Ultimate Rally" and because of that, details and specifics will probably be a little bit limited - for obvious reasons.
Haha totally understand.

Any videos or other releases will be greatly appreciated whenever the time is right:).

David,

I think the transmission is Porsche G50.

I also assume the intercoolers will live in the side of the vehicle in the pod immediately in frnt of the turbo. Blow in the rear of the cooler and flow out the dront and across to the plenum.

And Dean is right. That is one pretty plenum.

Ultimas are sold in Australia with Ford V8's.

Damn,

I was pretty close.

I should have realised the starter wasn't in the rght place.

Looks like I need to go back to Porsche school and study up!

Attachments

• IMG_0015.JPG
    IMG_0015.JPG
    47.8 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_0021.JPG
    IMG_0021.JPG
    30.2 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_0022.JPG
    IMG_0022.JPG
    30.7 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_0023.JPG
    IMG_0023.JPG
    30.3 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_0024.JPG
    IMG_0024.JPG
    29.2 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_0026.JPG
    IMG_0026.JPG
    34.2 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_0027.JPG
    IMG_0027.JPG
    35.1 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_0028.JPG
    IMG_0028.JPG
    35.5 KB · Views: 98
Where do u get the special adaptor for it? Details please. Those are beautiful turbos. Specs please....

Attachments

• IMG_0640.JPG
    IMG_0640.JPG
    42.2 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_0643.JPG
    IMG_0643.JPG
    46.4 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_0645.JPG
    IMG_0645.JPG
    52.8 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_0646.JPG
    IMG_0646.JPG
    56.1 KB · Views: 58
What special adaptor du you meen? My turbos are ITS 61mm, I cant tell you more than that ; )

Lextreme said:
Where do u get the special adaptor for it? Details please. Those are beautiful turbos. Specs please....

that looks great maajola..great work.. connecting rods by arrow? are they custom/special made? keep up the great work, and keep us posted..
and glad to see you here at lextreme..

Yes, you are right! I ordered them after my own spec. I can get you a set if you want. Just let me know.

I will try to keep you updated in my build (as it seem to be some interest)
= )

chrisman said:
that looks great maajola..great work.. connecting rods by arrow? are they custom/special made? keep up the great work, and keep us posted..
and glad to see you here at lextreme..

Stocholm is the captial of Sweden in Scandinavia, northen europe.

Maajolas car is an Ultima GTR-TT - you can read more about their utlimas here:
www.ultimatestreet.com

Ultima is an English Kit Car, http://www.ultimasports.co.uk, once used to try out the McLaren F1 engine, this because the Ultima was the only chassis that could be regarded as similar on the market. Today the ultima GTR car is refined and has awesome performance with 5-600hp, Team Ultimatestreet is currently building 2 Twin turbo Ultimas with only hi-end hardware, one with a American V8 and one with a Lexus V8 - both of them are aiming for a power to weight ratio of more than 1hp/kg.