Supercharger!?!?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

LexTite

Dont know if this has been discovered, but i found contacts for a supercharger setup. Its spaced out between about 3 to 4 Austrailian "mates", but all comes together with an e-mail and they promptly respond.

Mighta ran across it before, a website at rushimports.com.au, i asked him all the annoying fitment and "are u sure" FAQ's already. the RUSH guys supply all the custom prefabs like the fitted intake manifold, EGR block, new idler, belt, and TB re-route for all the nessary OEM movements. All that is offered for 2080 AUD's, appr~1550 US. The focked-up kicker (for all us middle-class drivers) is the super charger that matches the setup is found at yellaterra.com.au for 3200, and i'm hoping thats in AUD's. But i found alot of used chargers/eaton m90's on ebay of course for far less and seem to be able to work the same way given the rear intake and bottom discharge so some fabrication can make that frankensteinish. That brings the total to 2000 US for all parts needed.

Chargers gives 8-9 PSI depending on the pulley used. Obviously its far simpler than a turbo set-up, but is it cost effective? Hey Lex, Turbo vs Charger, who do u believe is the winner in performance vs. reliability. Or anybody that knows the specs.

The birdseye of the setup is at: www.rushimports.com.au/images/blueblower.jpg

I found some threads from 2 years ago in the archives of this site. Shouldve done background first, my bad. Seems like this contraversy as been an on going dispute. Neil is very nice, and context clues tells me hes Blown SC. The contract I suppose is still legal, and the 1UZFE mods are as rare and hard to get as a singing frog.

Everything i previously posted has alreadyt been traveled on. And i spent hours looking this stuff up. And it was already all here.

Be proud people.

Have a look at the FAT manifold also available from Bullet supercars.
http://www.forcedairtech.com.au/

It has the advantage that it has a blank top plate so can have any blower you want bolted onto it. The rush one only fits a yella terra blower and no other eaton will bolt onto it.
The fat one should be able to be readily exported to the US.
The manifold with blank top plate is $1100.00 aussie dollarsthrough FAT, Bullet sells it considerably deerer. Probably not bad value....... I'd like to see it under $1000 though.

I believe both FAT and Bullet buy that manifold from someone. Who that someone is has been widely disputed, along with who really has the rights to cast & produce it.

I certainly would like to know where these things come from, so we could organise a Group Buy and possibly save a few $$$.

John

Yes, me too. For under 1K us I would spring for a supercharger manifold. Possibly I can find a local fab shop to rework my oem one. I have a spare.

thats a pretty good deal for a blower setup, retail blowers(for Mustangs and the like) go for around 5000$USD.