Supercharged 1UZ-FE .

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Lexus94

Hi Guys ,I have a UZZ32 SUperchargde, can anyone help with a problem i have . I don't know if i caused this or not but all was fine with the car apart from pinging problems i have had after putting the M90 on it , Running Meth/Water injection to help with problem but at 7psi it pings at around 5,800rpm plus i felt it was down in power from when i first put the M90 on . In reading a lot of thing about pinging in UZZ30' V8 Lexus (Soarer's) I found that if pinging is not fixed the engine will set the timing back so as to help and add in stopping it hurting anything , it go's into a type of limp mode . Will yesterday I thought I would get out my spare ECU and plug it in :twak: , it was out of a 1991 with TRAC so i was told . When i run the engine all was fine , jumped into the car and went down the road for about 3 miles then slowed down to about 30K's and gave it a boot full , it let loose and hit the limiter so pushed it into second and still turning the tyres ,then a chime went off and I looked at the dash and a Jap message came up on Com meter , drove it home with out any problems apart from the code and my TRAC light came on and i could not turn it off again . DId a test for codes and found code 16 in sus , code 24 , 47 and code 51 in TRAC , I took fuse out over night , changed all relayes in TRAC and ABS . I now have only one error code and it a code 51 , I have cleared the TRAC light from the dash and it's all looks ok until you start the car again and it TRAC light comes back on and code 51 still there . I cleared the ECU but still have code 51 , i put in my spare TRAC ECU and still code 51 put spare ABS and again code 51 . This is starting to sound like area 51 , some strange things going on here . Anyhelp would be welcome .