Stock 1UZ @ 11.07 ET

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Blown SC

Hi all,
Yesterday I managed this result in practice for this coming weekends Nitro Champs with the Baby Hulk ( S13 Silvia ).

Pump Gas 98 RON ( BP Ultimate )

R/T........ .543
60'.......... 1.847

1/8 Track....... 7.29

1000'......... 9.33

1/4 Mile ..... 11.070

MPH ..... 129.35

KPH.... 208.18

I am very happy with this, as my goal is to get into the 10's with a STOCK engine,, STOCK Auto.... I am even using STOCK exhaust manifolds turned upside down :)

Additions are;

Adaptronic 420 ECU
Shift Kit
2,800 Stall converter
Holset HX55 Turbo

Engine is from a Crown Majesta ( year unknown ) $900
Trans is from an 89 Crown Royal Saloon. ( Free, as it has sat under my house for 9 years.)

10's are definatly in sight, well done. Something to be said for whacking a big turbo on an un opened engine and spanking the hell out of it.

Good luck on the weekend and get someone on the video camera for the run, would love to see it.

Hi all,
Yesterday I managed this result in practice for this coming weekends Nitro Champs with the Baby Hulk ( S13 Silvia ).

Pump Gas 98 RON ( BP Ultimate )

R/T........ .543
60'.......... 1.847

1/8 Track....... 7.29

1000'......... 9.33

1/4 Mile ..... 11.070

MPH ..... 129.35

KPH.... 208.18

I am very happy with this, as my goal is to get into the 10's with a STOCK engine,, STOCK Auto.... I am even using STOCK exhaust manifolds turned upside down :)

Additions are;

Adaptronic 420 ECU
Shift Kit
2,800 Stall converter
Holset HX55 Turbo

Engine is from a Crown Majesta ( year unknown ) $900
Trans is from an 89 Crown Royal Saloon. ( Free, as it has sat under my house for 9 years.)

Tell me about the shift kit.....

Spinnetti,
Shift kit is the valve body modified to take the delay from the gear changes, I also have a control box to change the gears as the ECU does not do this now.
I have a B & M Pro Ratchet and love it :)

Fuel system is Bosch 044 pump with injectors upgraded.

I am running COP, spark plugs I have taken back upto 1.1mm

So far I have seen 18psi @ the 129mph ( Engine is still on boost over the 1/4 line )

Water temps go way down to 50 c ( 122 f )

RPM upto around 6,500 ( I have it set to 7,000 and have not hit RPM cut yet )

Diff is a stock S14 viscous LSD ( 4.08:1 )

Manifolds as seen in attached pics are stock units turned upside down then some steam pipe welded to them :)
About the most I will do to these will be to turn the front one forward.

I WILL have to install the second 50mm Wastgate, as 1 x 50mm gate can not control the boost, I am currently venting 10 psi out of a 50mm BOV. This is the only way I can manage boost.

Attachments

• Hulk Manifolds 001 (Medium).jpg
    Hulk Manifolds 001 (Medium).jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 61
  • Hulk Manifolds 002 (Medium).jpg
    Hulk Manifolds 002 (Medium).jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 43
  • Hulk Manifolds 003 (Medium).jpg
    Hulk Manifolds 003 (Medium).jpg
    56 KB · Views: 41
Congratulations Blown SC, very nice numbers! Dont know if youve put any info on your car but can you please tell me about how much it weighs? :D

Best of luck on your path to 10's in which you should reach easily.

Bigdaddy, car weighs about 1,200kg ( 2,600 lb ) maybe a tad less !

My next effort is going to be.

Twin Cab 2WD Hilux - $500( To be made Convertible ) Street Driver
2JZ-GE ( $400 )
Volvo Turbo - $100 ( Or HE315 from Dodge 3500 - $400 ) 20 - 25 psi
T56 Manual
Tubbed rear
Adaptronic ECU ( Maybe Super ECU )

Convertible twin cab.....? Now why didn't Toyota think of that option.

Insanity can only be measured by the length of the hairs growing on the palms of your hands.

Have you done a data log on any of your runs? I use mega log viewer to go through the Adaptronic data logs and it works very well. I wish the super ecu was out when I done my build and would like to have a play with one.
Although to be honest the 420c runs my engine and supercharger set up faultless easily passing a 5 gas test.

Keep us posted on

Power, Mmmmm last time I run it on my Dyno it showed a whole 250kw ( 335hp )
When 1st tuning it, we assumed about 300kw ( Had been running it for 5 hrs, so did not do a power run )

I will be running it next Saturday on another shops Dyno in an Aus wide Dyno Day. I will assume they will be running in Shootout Mode, so I will post what comes of that.