Somewhere to put that spare 1uz

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
One day for sure Thomas. I was very close to doing a Fraser a few years back but couldn't get past the cramped footwell (i have big feet :) ). The real killer is time....the effort to get the GT8 built in a reasonable timeframe was immense and a kit car is another level of effort again. I'll have to wait for the soccer mums to take my little girl off my hands and free up a day a week :)

like the Radical cars from the uk. those are awesome. as a track-only car bike engined lightweights are great. not exactly ideal for street though. turbo 4 pot would be the go, like an sr20det.

like the Radical cars from the uk. those are awesome. as a track-only car bike engined lightweights are great. not exactly ideal for street though. turbo 4 pot would be the go, like an sr20det.

You make a good point but in all honesty something like the Superlite Roadster isn't something that is ever going to be truely comfortable in the street by any stretch of the imagination :D

Plus also you can turbocharge the various motorbike lumps..... I think I'd just to make it as light weight as physically possible rather than just going for stupid power.... the Ariel Atom at 300bhp I think seems to work, but much more than that and like people are saying, you are going to end up wrapped around a tree..... :(

very true indeed cribjj

I don't need any aditional power in the striker to beat much more powerfull audi powered sevens on track it's in the braking and cornerspeeds that you go fast in these kinda thing.

498kilograms is nothing for a car with the tank full expecially on the street.

grtz Thomas