So whenever I try to access this site using Opera Browser....

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

och

This is the warning I get....

l2.JPG

The warning is explained here....

l1.JPG

And if I chose to ignore the warning....

l3.JPG

I tried to duplicate your problem and don't get that warning with the previous version 9 of Opera.

I now use the Firefox browser almost exclusively, and don't get any warnings like that from this site.

eh its yet another one of those "technologies" that comes out and they don't have it setup properly and it gives false positives all day long. this is why I'm very very weary of upgrading my software, I stick with whats working.

Ive avoided mainstream software for a very long time because of this reason. my windows computer feels the need to warn me about everything with pop ups, little bubble things, as matter of fact i look over at it now and it has a little cartoon bubble thing telling me my computer might be at risk.

I don't want to be told i Might be at risk all day long, and a pop up come up every time i want to install a small utility i need, because it might be unsafe.

I realize i can fix these things but i feel i shouldn't have to.

I use Linux for 90% of my computer usage. including browsing this forum.

eh its yet another one of those "technologies" that comes out and they don't have it setup properly and it gives false positives all day long. this is why I'm very very weary of upgrading my software, I stick with whats working.

Ive avoided mainstream software for a very long time because of this reason. my windows computer feels the need to warn me about everything with pop ups, little bubble things, as matter of fact i look over at it now and it has a little cartoon bubble thing telling me my computer might be at risk.

I don't want to be told i Might be at risk all day long, and a pop up come up every time i want to install a small utility i need, because it might be unsafe.

I realize i can fix these things but i feel i shouldn't have to.

I use Linux for 90% of my computer usage. including browsing this forum.

Ditto from a Fedora user myself