seat and wiper faults

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

antbanister

Hi Ya'll,
I have just finished my first tank of fuel in my 91 uzz31 and am not only surprised by the excellent economy, but the power that seems to come so cheap!! I have not been holding back and still get 12-13 litres per 100.
anyway down to business....
My passenger seat only reclines and wont come back up again. I have tried reseting it by laying flat and forward with the manual lever, but to no avail. is this a simple problem to fix? Or can I wind it up manually somehow?
Also my wipers only work at full speed and in pulse mode when you pull back on the stalk. No intermitant and no slow speeds. It does not return to them to the bottom automatically when you turn them off either. Is this a simple problem or a major electrical job? Is it a common fault?
ta
ant

update

I went to see Nathan at Grey Imports in Petersham in Sydney. It seems the loom for the wipers was shot so he replaced it with a second hand one. The wipers are working well finally. The seat needed a new switch. I have had the stereo returned to stock as there was an after market one in the glovebox and that was really tacky. The amp was blown and the stacker mag was missing. That is sorted now. Reception is not good, so I may get an electronic arial fitted as I have one spare.
ta
ant