Yelp.com on HOT SEAT

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Lextreme II

Just call me "Lex"
I use this site alot for reviews but I also heard stories from business owners that I personally know. Here is a good link http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2010/02/26/reviews-site-yelp-hit-lawsuit-fraud/

"Mary Seaton, the owner of a furniture store in San Mateo, took Yelp up on an offer to remove her negative reviews if she advertised at a cost of $350 per month for six months. During that time, her negative reviews were removed and old positive ones showed up. After her contract was up, a negative review appeared, which Seaton said contained lies."

And that is a crime by itself:
"Furthermore, according to the complaint, Yelp employees have, on occasion, written negative reviews of businesses..

I personally got few phone calls from Yelp too. Average once every two months. Sorry, NOT INTERESTED is my answer. My advice is this. If you want to do net marketing. Do not use secondary search engine. Use primary search engines would be your best bang for the buck like GOOGLE, Yahoo, MSN & BING. All other might not be the yield the best return.

Last edited: