Parts Ross pistons, Argo rods, Cometic + ARP

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

autronic

I'm selling all my 1UZFE performance parts. There is a couple of reasons for doing this, first I'm tired of fighting the
Norwegian MOT to get my car road worthy. The second is, I'm going back to school ( Uni ) on the 16th and time
to play will be restricted by this.

The parts are meant for the 1UZFE without VVT-i. All the parts are new ( except where mentioned ):

1 set ( 8 pcs ) Ross 8.5:1 pistons ( 0.50 mm / .020" overbore ), HD tapered pins and moly rings

1 set ( 8 pcs ) Argo "I" profile connecting rods ( stock replacement fit )

1 pair ( L + R ) Cometic MLS head gaskets.

1 set ARP head studs ( 20 studs, washers and nuts )

1 set used ( 8 pcs ) Mazda RX-7 "Red" 550cc injectors ( cleaned and tested )
these are "drop in" fit, but will need square Bosch injector plugs.

1 set used ( 8 pcs ) Toyota Supra "Yellow" 320cc ( ? ) injectors ( cleaned and tested )
these are "drop in" fit and the stock 1UZFE injector plugs will fit.

8 pcs used 4AG ( black top ) ITB's, ( the throttle blades are 43 mm in diameter ).

1 pcs Jaguar 4.0 Eaton M112 supercharger ( this is a brand new, never used "first generation" unit )

1 pair ( L + R ) Jaguar 4.0 chargecoolers ( these are brand new, never used "first generation" units )

I also have the outlet from the supercharger/ the inlet to the chargecoolers + the inlet air pipe to the supercharger.
I do not have the original throttle body.

When it comes to prices I'm open to sensible offers.

An ideal scenario would be one person buying all the parts as shipping cost from Norway is expensive.
A second solution would be several people in the US or AUS/NZ getting together and buying the parts, then I can
ship all the parts to one person and he can distribute.

Feel free to discuss this below.

-
Trond

Last edited:
those rods and pistons std 22mm wrist pin ?

what size bore they suit?

ash:

The Ross pistons are 83.00 mm bore ( + 0.50 mm over stock ) and the pin diameter is 22.00 mm.

The Argo connecting rods have the same dimension as a stock rod, hence "stock replacement fit".

cribbj:

Yup, the MOT won the first round but not the match, 'cause "I've got a cunning plan" :cool:

Last edited: