Parts Ross 8.5 Forged Pistons

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

platinum0921

Hey guys got some 8.5:1 Ross pistons, ARP piston rod bolts and total seal piston ring set I no longer have a use for. Willing to let them go for $850. Pics below they aren't the best but show the merchandise. This set retails for $1200, there's a group buy going on for the same set less the rods, for about the same price I believe. PM me if interested. Also putting them on EBAY so hurry might not be around long.

They're ".10" the group buy is ".20" I believe. I'm curious to how much of an advantage the extra ".10" would be, I don't understand why they made these with the ".10", it would've been nice to just be able to install them without getting the block bored. That's the one of the reasons for me selling, I actually have a 1UZ in my garage i've been stripping to be able to put the pistons on. Just really don't have that kind of time anymore, and am not willing to pay someone to do it. The whole set is brand new though and it is necessary if you want to boost the engine then the potential is unlimited. I've decided to boost and NOS my Soarer to stock capacity looking for 300-340rwhp. I thought there would be a much higher interest on the site for a part of this importance. Let me know if you're interested though.

So yours is 0.10" over,that good..so comes with pins and "extra arp" rod bolts..Im in Australia..im also considering 9.5 CR too..so ill be thinking hard here..What sort of postage cost to Australia do you think..?

Attachments

• HPIM0158.JPG
    HPIM0158.JPG
    119.8 KB · Views: 16
shouldn't be that expensive i've gotten a few things from down under. They weigh about 2kgs max depending on how long you want it to take maybe $20 - $50. It shouldn't be that bad... tell you what if it's more than $50 i'll cover the difference i'd have it insured too.

Pistons, Rings, rod studs..... $700usd + shipping

Guys, due to the bulk of unrealistic offers I am lowering this set to $700usd. Again the set is brand new, in original packaging. These are an absolute necessity if trying to reach 600+ HP. There are couple of group buys out there some almost a year old now... for those of you ready to build now shoot me a PM and send your shipping info. This is the final price so if you PM me don't expect anything less, this is a great deal, $400 off that's crazy for something brand new... wish I could've bought them for that price when I originally bought them. Anyway there's only one set so first come first serve... shipping and insurance should be around $50 i'll refund the change if it ends up being less. If the items are not brand new or have been damaged I will refund the costs for the items and just claim the insurance so either way it's a win-win. Contact me if interested.