Rear End Failure..

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
well, thanks to 1jz- who supplied the diff, the car should be on the road again soon... the rear came from cali today, was taken apart,cleaned, installed the torsen unit, assembled and is in the car.. it also was a 3.91, and was in great shape..

thanks again 1jz..

well, i was able to get to rdms car again, and there WAS something that broke inthe trans-- the input shaft.. as far as i could figure, when the rear diff locked, the trans happened to have the torque converter locked up, and the instant shock of the diff locking broke the input shaft..

i know that the ecu needs to see a signal that you applied the brakes before it unlocks the converter..he was driving alo9ng at about 35 mph when the rear broke and locked..
rdm never stops amazing me--he is litterally "breaking new ground" ha,,,.
heres a pic or two..
anyway, i was able to fix it-i have a spare trans at the shop.. the car should be running tomorow, and as long as the coverter is fine, should be getting the extra injector setup, and be ready for some racing.. i want to get to the track before he figures out how to break something else that ive never heard of breaking before..

well, the trans was a relatively easy fix.. i just swaped out the input shaft from the spare automatic i had at the shop.. it seems fine, although i didnt go for a ride,, rdm did and said it-trans-felt fine..i still cant believe he broke/sheared the input shaft like that.. and that there seems to be no other transmision damage.. i had rebuilt it about 1-2 months ago, and yesterday when i had it apart, everything looked fine.. i know the torque convertor was stressed out when he sheared the intake shaft, but it also seems fine.. well see..for now, the car is getting the new intake mani--so it should be track ready soon..