Project Thread Project SC400TT

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
I used to work at Driven Concepts, was a short stay but fun, i hear there has ben a lot of changes over at that shop. the cars looking good. i hope you take it to a tampa area meet before takeing it back to orlando, i would like to see it in persion.

Jake, yes, there seems to have been a lot of positive changes over there, especially with the addition of Mike Young. What a talented young man he is. I will not be taking it to a local meet at pick up time as it will not be running. I need a few weeks with it imy self to put it back together and to finish the fuel system and hook up all the hoses, and such. But I will certainly bring it over in the future.

Ryan

Or maybe not, It looks like Driven Concepts has been Evicted on top of that there is a tax fraud case on them all property seized by the gov.

further reading
http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=503254

man i hope you just happened to get your car out this week or somthing.

No, I did not get it out. it was not completed by the time this fiasco started. I have been in touch with Mike quite a bit. Ian is texting me. I will know more next week. I do not even have words for all of this...

Ryan

ya its quite crazy, i do hope you get your car out with all of your parts.

i dont have a lot of faith in the shop remaining open, well see what happens monday as the word is the shop will be back open. lets see.

Well guys, I know some of you have been wondering what is happening. I did have to remove my car from the last shop, and all of my parts. But let us not talk about that for now. My project is continuing, and I will get it done, God willing...smile.gif

Here is one pic to let you know that it is continuing:
NewTurbosmounted.jpg

Much more to come, soon. I will keep you updated. Mike did a phenomenal job up to this point on my car. Once it is finished, I will let you all know who the fabricator is that is finishing my car, as well as the painter. Both are absolutely top notch.

Ryan

My Relentless Pursuit of Perfection...

Click Here to learn of the Lexas Shootout/All Lexus Meet featuring the V8 Shootout and the I6 Shootout: http://clublexus.com/forums/showthread.php?t=327761

Not just accounting for the real stuffs, taping the engine bay is alreay top notch...LOL. Nice...Get ready for another set of picture with twin turbo super DD at a show?

glad to hear you got all of your stuff out. i just today heard about a robbery over there. post up when the car is gunna be at a local meet so i can be sure to come see it in persion. on that note supra/ dyno meet saturday at BVP you should come and say hi.

glad to hear you got all of your stuff out. i just today heard about a robbery over there. post up when the car is gunna be at a local meet so i can be sure to come see it in persion. on that note supra/ dyno meet saturday at BVP you should come and say hi.

Thanks Jake. I am even more glad than you. I do not believe anybody that has their car there will come out whole. Lucky for me that I did not give him all the money, and that I pushed them as hard as I did to get it done, ot I would have really lost out on the deal. Also, I am quite lucky that Mike Young (Fabricator) and Stan Karpinsky (Painter) are stand up guys.If it was not for their work and dedication, I would have lost big time. As far as Ian is concerned, well, I will keep my opinions to myself for now.

Yeah, I would love to hook up in a local meet when done.

Ryan

A few more:
ImportedPhotos00034-1.jpg
ImportedPhotos00035-1.jpg
Bullseye Power BW Turbo close up, polished SS Turbine housing
ImportedPhotos00036-1.jpg
Relocated the actuator and the arm to fit in the limited space
ImportedPhotos00037-1.jpg

I thought you forgot that your project is still going on. LOL. For the intercooler on the outlet size (the intake size), I think it would be better for the wall angles to be rounded and smooth rather than its current sharp and boxy angles. I'm afraid its current shape will create air turbulence more than usual, and its velocity will be slower. This drawing is what I believe will create smoother and faster air flow.

Continued progress, I expect to have all the plumbing completed by the end of this week...For real... :)
Downpipe completed:
sc400tt96.jpg
sc400tt95.jpg
sc400tt98.jpg
sc400tt99.jpg
sc400tt100.jpg
More to come...
Ryan