PIN OUT & WIRING DIAGRAMS

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
I have looked into this on the VVti motors. Security chip is in the ECU with an amplifier unit outside. If you have all the gear from the same car then wire it up. If not then I would get a standard ECU , which is what I do with the VVti motors. Our dealers cant turn it off and neither can the guys that reprogram keys.

so is there any watch points on picking another ecu? without needing to rewire plugs as I want to use autobox and cruise.

Also do you have a wiring pin out for this ecu- will engine run with out body control ecu as at the moment it will not start with it disconnected- haven't yet traced wires.

Until I can get a wiring diagram I'm picking out known unused wires out of loom :eek:

I have japanese diagrams which dont show any body control or security. Can you take a photo of your ECU so I can check it against some I have at work and ill give you some numbers of JDM ecus. Cheers

here you go have removed body mpx and have engine running still

two wires of interest on mpx body ecu
body plug second in from left
pin 10 (body ecu) red two dots needs to be earthed for engine to run and appears to earth out efi relay in engine bay.(will find out tomorrow)

pin 11 (body ecu) red white tracer one dot goes to immobilizer and with tester showed no feed (suspect it is earthed if alarm triggered)

Attachments

• DSCN1706.jpg
    DSCN1706.jpg
    193.2 KB · Views: 35
  • DSCN1705.jpg
    DSCN1705.jpg
    193.4 KB · Views: 29
  • DSCN1708.jpg
    DSCN1708.jpg
    195.6 KB · Views: 28
  • DSCN1703.jpg
    DSCN1703.jpg
    193.3 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
i doubt using a tester (test light i guess) on the communication wire from immob unit to ecu will show anything
its a serial data so its communication data
anyway keep trying u will eventually get there
immob ecu really only needs power and earth wire
wires to key reader
wires to engine ecu

figure them out
wire up the immob ecu with key reader right near engine ecu to keep it out of the way
and it should start unles su fkt something up
bypassing the start is piss easy run a new relay for the starter motor
dont use the lexus one