PIN OUT & WIRING DIAGRAMS

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

markemark

Does anyone have the pin out and wiring diagram for a 1993 Toyota Celsor? The ECU has the following four plugs 34P, 22P, 16P and 28P.

markemark said:
Does anyone have the pin out and wiring diagram for a 1993 Toyota Celsor? The ECU has the following four plugs 34P, 22P, 16P and 28P.
I have a 1995 ls 400 diagram and it has the same number of pins etc, does your car have air suspention, send me a pm with an email address i'll send it over

Best regards
Lambo

I'm after a 34p 22p 16p 28p with 89661-50351. started stripping a gen 2 and I'm struggling to figure out if immobiliser ecu either gives a feed or earth or pulse.
If anyone can tell me a link for ims-03a removal or how to run the above ecu without it-would save me hours digging through loom

If it does have an immob i don't think it's a pulse like ford or gm
Used to have
I'm sure Toyota in 1uzs were all different and coded to the key
What year and what country is your 1uz from as I doubt u can bypass it
But immob is only on later 1uzs

If it does have an immob i don't think it's a pulse like ford or gm
Used to have
I'm sure Toyota in 1uzs were all different and coded to the key
What year and what country is your 1uz from as I doubt u can bypass it
But immob is only on later 1uzs

uk 1997 shape gen2 on a 1998 plate transponder key and separate imob ecu, disconnecting and turning key=fire and cut out (so I'm guessing it isn't coded to ecu)

looked at your technical section but my ecu doesn't seem to match the ls400 ones my ecu is 34p 22p 16p 28p 89661-50351

Last edited:
I have never seen that ECU with immobiliser, most of ours are Japanese imports. If you cant sort the security then getting a non-security ECU may be an option. Is the car a UCF20/21? Cheers

I think it is a UFC20 it looks similar to

800px-Lexus_LS_400_UCF20_I_Moonstone_Pearl.jpg

I have looked through imobiliser box and can identify all but one microchip and it appears that there is a solid green wire to engine bay and a yellow (black tracer) and violet (red tracer). to ecu 28p

I will try to find out more in daylight as it was snowing.

If you can give me a pin out of it I can see if it is dropping an earth or live feed, I'm a bit reluctant to use ecu safe tester till I know where wires go

Last edited:
USA ecus have security at arOund 97
There are two wires that got from immob unit to Engine ecu
I still don't know what he means by wire going to ground or power
I think he doesn't understand how the immob unit works

What I'm trying to establish and nobody has definitely said is - immobilizer using digital coded pulse to ecu or not.
I fully understand the way trans ponder key is checked, just not the resulting run output

i thought they work on serial or can communication data

i know the early fords and gm cards had a fixed signal
this signal was a fixed square wave at a set voltage and a set frequency
this is why u can buy from ebay the security bypass units

not sure if this is what you think it is like
on the software we use for ls1 ecus u can choose on the ls1 ecu whether u want
no security
serial security
pwm security

well pwm security is that fixed pulse frequency style
serial is communication style where key is coded to ecu and every one is unique

and im pretty sure toyota uses serial like nealry evrything else these days
if you have a way to test this then just go and hire or rent a perfectly running car with same motor as yours for a day and do some testing

if u figure out how to bypass it then you can become a wealthy man
if not then u need to have a key natched to ecu and a key reader and immobiliser ecu on some models

on a late model usa based 1uz they have
a txct wire
a code wire
a rxck wire

so i guess a transmit and recieve and a code
basically in most late model cars the ecu sends signal back and forth saying yes the code is correct or no its not
this allows car to start or not

89661-50351 UCF20..EUR (11/1996 - 06/1997

here is info on yr ecu
says its from a euro ls400

so not sure if they have security
but i know the usa based ls400s had security at 96 or 97

Do you have a diagram for usa model?

I do understand that your saying data communication between the immobilizer and engine ecu. (serial,can etc)

I know that the immobilizer contains a standard eeprom and timer watch circuit-but can't find the microprocessor data sheet anywhere.

My next plan if attack is to trace the immobilizer wires as I'm puzzled if it is merely a data link to ecu why it would need a feed engine compartment.

Without immobilizer ecu connected the engine will crank and fire and die-which seems odd if the ecu isn,t receiving a run command.

It could be possible that the immobilizer uses engine ecu for data connection for just key programming and diagnostics, My plan of attack is to trace all remaining wires as I suspect there are too many for just power/data connection and transponder coil

Last edited:
well i doubt u will find info on what is inside the immob ecu or how it works
what signal would the watch timer send
basically every immob ecu ha sdiffernet signal
when u loose a key u need to relink a new key to imob ecu and eng ecu
and depending what toyota it is u might need to buy new eng ecu and key

over here a camry can have only eng ecu replaced and u recode new keys
but other toyota models u need to buy a new immob ecu
my toyota friend explains this sometimes to me but there is alot to know

the wiring might go into engine bay compartment because it might do a loop round the whole bloody car
thats how cars are wired these days
just becasue eng ecu is on left and immob ecu is on right doesnt mean the wires will be short and direct
machines have toi make the wiring loom so they make them in a certain way
not in the way that is shortest and easiest for man

so far in 15 years of wiring no one has bypassed toyota imob unit
so u can try
or u can rip all wiring out and rewire immob unit back into engine ecu
i normaly wire up the ecus close together and key right next to it in the ign barrel
i then cut down the ign barrel just the part that holds key and sit that nearby
engine will crank because that is piss easy to bypass
so if the motor is not in the factory car it came in then u wire up crank solenoid wire to the key direct thats y it cranks
but it wont pulse the injectors if the key and immob ecu isnt sending the correct signals
if u plug in a diagnostic scanner it will bring a code saying something is wrong with immob system

well i doubt u will find info on what is inside the immob ecu or how it works
what signal would the watch timer send
basically every immob ecu ha sdiffernet signal
when u loose a key u need to relink a new key to imob ecu and eng ecu
and depending what toyota it is u might need to buy new eng ecu and key

over here a camry can have only eng ecu replaced and u recode new keys
but other toyota models u need to buy a new immob ecu
my toyota friend explains this sometimes to me but there is alot to know

the wiring might go into engine bay compartment because it might do a loop round the whole bloody car
thats how cars are wired these days
just becasue eng ecu is on left and immob ecu is on right doesnt mean the wires will be short and direct
machines have toi make the wiring loom so they make them in a certain way
not in the way that is shortest and easiest for man

so far in 15 years of wiring no one has bypassed toyota imob unit
so u can try
or u can rip all wiring out and rewire immob unit back into engine ecu
i normaly wire up the ecus close together and key right next to it in the ign barrel
i then cut down the ign barrel just the part that holds key and sit that nearby
engine will crank because that is piss easy to bypass
so if the motor is not in the factory car it came in then u wire up crank solenoid wire to the key direct thats y it cranks
but it wont pulse the injectors if the key and immob ecu isnt sending the correct signals (your missing the point it will fire and run briefly without immobilizer ecu)
if u plug in a diagnostic scanner it will bring a code saying something is wrong with immob system

I'll go and look at it now, by the way the ecu and immobilizer on this one are next to each other

Okay my conclusion is that the violet and red tracer and the yellow and black tracer are data from immobilizer to engine ecu.

Using a computer safe logic tester I can se that after engine has started there is an earth coded pulse. Knowing the immobilizer eeprom and watch circuit chip model- it appears that the immobilizer sends key code if it matches or run command.

Without using a osciiliscope it is harder to know more, but after 2 cranks with no run it won't try to fire until immobilizer pulse sent.

Without checking every engine ic chip part number it is hard to know if there is more security inside engine ecu

I wonder if dealer scan tool can disable it?

Last edited: