performance parts from bullet

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

ballo

hey guys

any of yous checked out this website?

http://bulletcars.com/parts/

these guys have performance parts and engine building facilities and their bullet roadsters are bloody nice aswell to bad they cost around the 90 grand mark

ive sent them off an email about there cams, rods, etc
hope this helps guys

cheers
matt

Lots of people have emailed for information and to my knowledge no one has ever got a response.

I think the project is basically dead after spending millions on it.

A client of mine was one of the original investors and he says they built only 4 cars and lost around $6,000,000!

i got a response from the sales department off the bullet website so someones home keeping the fires going. the parts area hasent got back to me...and from what you said ..i shouldnt hold my breath..but we'll see.

it will be worth the effort just in case.

thanx for the added info zuffen...i wont hold my breath now..

matt

Well thats funny coz i was in there a week ago and they had quite a number of cars going on. I have always had a response back from them within a day, I have also bought several engine parts from them and their price was quite cheap compared to other's. Also they were extremely helpful in answering and questions I had relating to issues i had with the car.

Tom

hey tom

were they happy to disclose manufacturers of the parts...so you know they a good brands / quality.
do you know what the aftermarket rods are worth?

glad to see they still exist..so when i start my next project i have a souce for some aftermarket parts.
cheers

matt

I dont think they got rods just low comp pistons, more interested in the blower kit hehe, But I can tell you that they can get just about any standard component at pretty keen prices, much better then toyota anyhow. I can tell you that the 320kw blown bullet sounds awesome!!!

it says in the ss roadster description that it gets forged rods and pistons...and from what i understand from that...there aftermarket..but i may be interpreting it the wrong way or something..

"forged cross-drilled crank and Six Bolt Mains, the SS then gets Forged Rods and Pistons, resulting in a Bottom End Bullet-Proof to 900+ Horse Power."
if they ever email me back i might know for sure and yeah the cars are damn nice and look very well engineered

cheers
matt

interesting info on that page lex..i dident even know crower made rods for the 1uzfe, ill have to check them out aswell.

no shipping outside of the states. im in australia but i would much rather diy it anyway, so i can say i built this engine myself.

im going to talk to bullet about most of the aftermarket parts...when i get to that stage they seem to have most of the parts that you stated in your "long block page" and what parts they dont have...ill source from else where.

your on the right track lex..all the guys in the states should be ahppy about this.

cheers
matt