Oil Jets

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
SC400TT (Ryan),
Please excuse my dumb comment to you. It is early morning and I got my "SC400TT" and "SC470TT" confused. I guess I was so excited to be getting the oil jets.
Yes David, I would love to have you send me the set of squirters you have (I have their photos already from an earlier post). Again gentlemen, excuse my dumb.

SC400TT,
Thank you very much for the offer to send me a set of oil jets for my 1UZ TT build. I am a bit confused though. On the thread "Project SC400TT" #283 dated 6/16/07 I see photos of oil jets installed.
I will PM you my address if you are willing to send them to me. I will either pay you for parts and shipping or donate to the Lextreme Site the same amount. Your choice.

Andrew, Lextreme said he did not use his, not me...Talk to David.

Ryan

Ryan,
Sorry. I did not realize until too late I was confused. I will install the oil jets to my 1UZ TT. Any words of wisdom from your experience with them?

Oil jets in hand (thanks David). I have checked them individually with a digital instrument pump. Each one holds pressure with no flow until 2.0 bar (29.40 psi). At 2 bar they pop and the ball comes off the seat and oil starts to dribble a bit. At 2.7 bar (39.69 psi) flow is constant. I tested them up to 6 bar. Just wanted to check to make sure there were no big differences of pressure for the ball to come off the seat. All looks good. Photos when installed.