New 2009 Chevy Camaro

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Hah..hah...You're right. I'm not a Chinese. Those may be UFOs captured on cheap camera in reality...LOL.

Hmmm? One has to wonder now....Maybe Lextreme being that he is Chinese can confirm whether or not that is actual footage and proof that UFO's actually exist and the Roswell and area 51 is not a conspiracy after all... ET phone home....:eek13:

This new Lexus LF-Xh kinda looks like a UFO spaceship...

Could be a rat or a starwars spaceship depending how you look at it... Well that is what the Lexus engineers are designing these days anyway..... UGLY is the word that comes to mind with that new lexus...

Since this thread has turned into a trip down memory lane...

I have a friend whom did own a really nice and built 1967 Chevelle SS years back.. The owner put blood and sweat into this classic muscle car to restore it, what he did to that motor was adopt it with fuel injection, upgraded to alluminum performance heads and to top it all off he slapped a big paxton blower on that big block motor of his... It was brutally fast, looked great, and sounded rude... Unfortunaltely it was stolen and was never seen again, but I do remember that ride..
The pics with this post (don't know if they come through with the quote) here the engine isn't a rat (big block) its a mouse (small block).