2009 Corvette ZR1 620 bhp

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Do you understand fluid dynamics?

What pushrod motor is both MOST powerful and reilable, that isn't at least TWICE the size of the biggest DOHC.

Instead of argueing over the internet shouldnt you be replying to Pms from people who you have there money, or maybe updateing the thead about the money and product you havith? maybe a post about how you have shipped out said product? thanks.

Thanks Jake.

And I have replied to everyone who has sent me PM's. As for the flywheels, I had a guy picking up the motorhome last week, and every waking moment, which is hardly an exaderation, and I did not get much sleep in the process. Along with any christmas shopping, which I did not get done. BTW, my wife is only getting a single gift from me, which is a $20 candle. I am going to have to PRINT off pictures of anything else I am going to get here because I spent all my time working my butt off trying to get this car stuff done. I just really home my wife will understand tomorrow morning.

What is more important, my own family, or trying to help a community. Well, looks like I came up short a little on both ends. I hope my wife forgives me.

BTW, motorhome is done and gone now. Flywheels will be shipped out Wednesday.

This post has gotten off topic.

Back on:

The new TVS supercharger from Eaton is a roots-style 4 lobe high helix unit that is claimed to produce as high as 76% adiabatic efficiency which if true is extremely impressive and as good as most screw, centrifugals or turbo compressors. It is also externally smaller than most screw units of its displacement.
Here is some info and maps:
http://www.eaton.com/EatonCom/Produ...Products/Products/Superchargers/TVS/index.htm

Pushrod layout is not as good as OHC but is still very compentent. Consider the 850hp NASCAR engines and the 8000hp Top Fuel engines are pushrod. Pushrod engines are MUCH more compact compared to OHV engines and in this case are externally SMALLER at 6.2 liters than a 1uzfe. So, pound for pound and packaging wise this is a MUCH more powerful (for its size) than other OHC packages.

Like it or not this low stressed 620hp ZR1 Corvette ROCKS.

1010689_l.jpg

T Pushrod engines are MUCH more compact compared to OHV engines and in this case are externally SMALLER at 6.2 liters than a 1uzfe. So, pound for pound and packaging wise this is a MUCH more powerful (for its size) than other OHC packages.

Which is exactly why they decided to stick with pushrod. To go DOHC, it would require changing the hood line, and they didn't want to do that.

exactly your point? what?

next thing you'll bitch about is the interior, right?

Yes the interior is crap and it's put together like a kit car. Want to jump in another thread and point out other pointless things? This was just an opinion based thread anyways none of what you say *or I say* makes a difference mr. I need to be right about everything and prove everyone wrong. Go have fun on a ricer forum for crying out loud.