MKIV Supra 1UZ No Drive

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

scott-tt

Hey guys,

I have a MKIV Supra with an early Soarer V8 with the stock auto box, the engine runs but I have no drive, the autobox fluid is OK and the shifter is all connected up but the box won't engage drive or reverse. When you put the box into gear you can rev the car and the wheels just won't turn. As far as I know the wiring is all done correctly does any body have any idea. Is there a way to check the box is getting power to the solenoids?

Thanks Scott

I think your right zuffen
its the good old leave the torque converter bolts out haha

or the torque converter was bolted to the flex plate and then auto was fitted
and the oil pump has been pushed into the gearbox

or the auto fluid is not enough

so before u go pulling box out just add 2 litres of trans fluid and see if that helps

Thanks for the replys guys ive not been able to get anything done yet just been busy. I'm going to have to check the fluid I've checked it with the engine off but not with it idling yet the level looks good with the engine off. The engine and box were removed from a running soarer and weren't separated which is making me stumped. I've noticed two wires not connected though one was for the shifter position going to the ecu and I can't remember what the other was but someone has already said the box gets drive without power to the solenoids so now I'm really stumped :confused: