Strut brace in 1UZ Supra MKIV?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
all supra strut bars fit the LS...their totally interchangeable. i have a 91' LS with a carbon bar for an MKIV and its fits perfectly...i origionaly used a few washers since the egr vacuum lines knock but I removed mine eventually and it fits with no modification whatsoever. Mike at JIC watched in disbelief as I sized the bar (still in sealed plastic bag) as it fit over the struts.

My LS has a couple washers underneath the bar but it was advertised as MKIV supra turbo. JIC-Magic sells it... full carbon fiber bar w/ black orange peel painted steel towers. Before i replaced my motor mounts I did not need ANY washers but once i replaced themthe new rubber raised the engine up 1/2''. I suprised the hell out of the salesman when he saw a supra bar fitting a lexus sedan :) Only downside is the bar retails for over $300. I have seen large turbo's on 2jz and did not hamper clearance... T66 I believe? Anywho the stock overhead manifold on the 2j is the highest point on the engine. Sheet metal side manifold or stock 1jz manifold would lower height by a few inches, thats quite a bit of extra room for a top mount! Here' a pic of my bar
img094.jpg

Here's a TRD strut bar for MKIV mounted on LS with 2jz.... I think the TRD bar is even more than the JIC but it's a solid piece with no movement, totally solid.

misc_mycar_performance_016.jpg