Mission: Knock The 350z Off it's Pedestal

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Lextreme II

Just call me "Lex"
Check the current issue of road and track April

Sneak preview: Japan

Toyota Supra
Mission: Knock The 350z Off it's Pedestal

Its a very interesting article. I will post some pictures.

ya, i just got that magazine too, though in Car and Driver form. the new NSX looks awsome too.

finally looked at that article. It seems toyota is really upping its sport car front. The Lexas LF-A with a v-10 that revs 9k and 450-500hp and then the possibility of a new supra with a 5.0 v-8 at 450hp and then also a two door IS with the same engine except possibly de-tuned. Pricing is going to be a problem though. Unfortunately this new v-8 i think is going to be all new, so parts or engines won't trickle down for us. 2nd i would rather have a supra with boost. 450hp is nice to start with, but then there is nowhere to go with that n/a except maybe 20 or so hp. An boosted engine would already be built for boost and one could just turn up the boost like they did with the MK4. I'd personally would like to see a supra with an updated 2jz, maybe stroked 3.4 lt with variable valve timing and a high tech variable vane and ball bearing turbo. Especially since the new nissan gt-r is going to be a v-6 boosted and starting at 450hp image where you could go from there cranking up the boost.