Memory seat trouble shooting 92 sc400

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

do92sc400

when I purchased my (meaning my wife's) 92 sc 400, the memory seat was not working. Got the car cheap so at the time it did not bother me. Now I am trying to restore the interior of the car and would like to get the memory seat working. (wife is shorter then me). Never repaired one before so any help, will appreciate.:feedback:

Good luck my seat presets don't work either on my 92. Apparently most go out, as I remember out of the maybe 50 or more sc's I bought and sold over the years I don't remember any of them working. (the 1 and 2 buttons I think are mostly for all show and no go).

If you are re-doing your leather you can get a good deal on replacement leather covers on ebay, I did my entire interior leather change for $1000. $600 for the covers and $400 for the install, came out like new....front and rear....There is also a nice wood dash kit on ebay, hear are some pics of my interior look....

Attachments

• IMG_0151.JPG
    IMG_0151.JPG
    80.9 KB · Views: 176
  • IMG_0148.JPG
    IMG_0148.JPG
    49.1 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_0149.JPG
    IMG_0149.JPG
    48.6 KB · Views: 133
Does the original door lock remote work? Is the remote switch on? The memory function is tied into this and the OEM RKE needs to be working for this to work.

Peter

Remote switch under the steering wheel is on and key button remotes works great, but the 1 and 2 button seat presets does not function......on my 1992 sc400

On my 92, my tilt away function works great. However, the memory seat buttons do not respond. It seems to be the only electronic feature not working in the car. Everything else is find.