Lexus LS460

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
of course, besides that one. I mean the front wheel drive versions. That one has the vette engine? I know that one is fast. The Vette is a work of art, but I still think they're very uncomfortable. Its like sitting on the pavement. I worked at a Chevy and Cadillac dealership a few years back. I don't have anything against rear wheel drive American cars. I've built a lot of muscle cars. My last was a 67 Chevelle 427. Before that I had a 69 400 horse Chevy truck 355cid 488/510 lift cam 302 duration double hump heads with a 4 speed. Before that I had a 67 Lemans. Before that a 68 Impala. The fastest car I've ever been in was a late 90s mustang with a charger and NOS. But the engine was short lived. Its hard to get around the shear torque these cars make. But they have junk for suspension and even more junk for electronics. besides the Vette they all have straight axles rear ends. Why would they not spend a thousand more on a independent set up for the mustangs and camaros of our time. I guess I'm more of a front wheel drive hater than anything. Even though I just built this Celica in my garage. I think the Unions and CEOs of our auto companies have lined their pockets with money at the expense of American car reputation and quality. All of our rear wheel drive cars should have been built as good as the Vette or at least with independent suspension. Some jap cars are going there too though. The newer Maximas are no longer independent suspension. I would never buy one just for that one reason. Right now I'm sticking with Lexus and Infiniti. Although I still want a late 80s to early 90's 911 turbo. that has always been my favorite car.

Temp, the other Caddy's are pure garbage like you said..All those FWD versions are absolute fecal matter as far as I am concerned...I use to own a few, bought and sold a couple of them through my old dealership...

Dude, I love the old SS Chevelle's, the 67 model was a great year for that car.. I recently started looking for some older mid to late 60's Chevelles, Firebirds, Lincoln Continentals, SS Nova's, Mustangs, etc.. to fix and restore and resell for profit in California... They sell for a ton of money out here in California for the real clean original ones.. The only ones I have found are complete rust buckets.. I am in the process of leasing a garage to restore the old classic's, I got a great body guy on hold...

I have a good friend that dropped a 454 in a 67 Chevelle and it is built to hilt, TH400, Paxton supercharged...It's a heavy rocket...It will clean my SC400 all day long..

I am finding that most of the best deals on these older American muscle cars are spread out across the country... Literally you can make 10 grand on a good deal when fixed and restored... The older Ford Bronco's and early model 70's Land Cruisers are money makers too...

I would like to restore the Chevy Bellaire's but the parts are too hard and expensive to get...

Just thought I would share that little info with ya....

we think alike. I've been pondering moving cars out to Cali for years. I've seen guys from the mid east come over here and rent car haulers. they were moving cars from AZ to Cali and making 10k off each one like you said. its a big market. I've been to the mid east and driven around in 64 Impalas. they have our muscle cars in their living rooms like a Da Vinci painting. i had a friend from Jordan that collected cars like they were match box cars. His dad had 57 Chevy convertibles and other desirables. I think they have more rust free classics in the Mid East than we do. they are treated like art and will end up all over the world. I still want a hot rod 57 Chevy. Maybe with all composite panels. Maybe I'll put a supercharged Lexus V8 in one. I wouldn't ruin an original, but if I found one that was junk I wouldn't hesitate to revive it. I'm not racist against any swap. I've done frame off restorations on 2 muscle cars. Yeah, sorry Lex for messing your thread up.:headbang:

Yeah, I hear ya... Those older classic's are pure money makers when clean... The best deals are definetely found in the mid west...

The reason they sell for so much in Cali is because you have so many rich yuppies that would love to drive around a classic (conv) just to show off, but they don't have a mechanical bone in their body to buy a fixer...So they go out and spend $20 to $30,000 dollars on a super clean classic and show it off on the week ends...I see it all the time...

To make it happen, you gotta have a good body guy, who can do sheet metal panelling over any rust, a good upholstery guy whom knows how to restore the insides to factory conditions, a good source for used parts and that's it... Alot of the work you can do yourself...As you know those old carburated iron blocks are a sinch to work on...

I am getting fired up just talking about it...I think I will log on to recycler.com and start searching the midwest for a steal... It's fun, it's profitable, and it's nice to travel to hick towns every now and then...I'm in one now as I write..Mississippi....

A friend of mine restored a 55 Belaire and modified it big time... I still love to see and cruise in that car...

As far as dropping a 1uz-fe into a classic that would be a great idea if you planned on keeping the car for reliability, etc.., but to re-sell that would be huge mistake...