Keeping emissions with Headers?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

jibbby

My question is I have a set of S&S Headers still waiting to be installed, the reason I have been waiting to install is I am going to pass smog first next month when my registration is up and then the headers will go in....I just want to make sure is there any possible way to keep the EGR intact with the S&S header install?. I understand once the EGR is deleted the car will never pass smog check again.....

I remember asking is it possilbe to remove the stock header exhaust heat sensor and weld it onto the S&S Headers in order to keep the EGR system?...JBrady said the sensor read would be a miss...The Air flow read would be different from stock......

Any possible way fellas?....I am also a bit of an invirnmentalist and have been watching shows on Global Warming trends, Ozone depletion, warming ocean currents, etc...and it is getting scary with the ever growing population and continued use of fosil fuels....Anyway,.Since the EGR doesn't rob power and helps with emissions I would love to work out this EGR thing, any suggestion?........