Interesting V8 turbo configuration

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
I saw an episode of horsepowertv and they had Banks hiimself there to help them install a twin turbo kit for a SBC...and I must say the sound of that motor was insane.

I would love to have that kind of setup in my LS400.

That setup is insane! Aside from the high HP numbers that produces, imagine the Torque numbers because its on a diesel! Holy gas-guzzler!!!

Its a rainy day driving nightmare. I have a SVT Cobra with 17 psi and very hard and dangerous to drive during raining day. Tires spin during dry days at 4th gear and spin during 5th gear in rain..... High torque is fun..... but i would prefer driving my MDX during the rain.

Lextreme said:
Its a rainy day driving nightmare. I have a SVT Cobra with 17 psi and very hard and dangerous to drive during raining day. Tires spin during dry days at 4th gear and spin during 5th gear in rain..... High torque is fun..... but i would prefer driving my MDX during the rain.
That is true that alot of torque can be quite dangerous in the rain but to remedy this all you have to do is exercise a little restraint when pressing the throttle.

Yeah at times it can be hard to do, but once you spin that first time you'll learn. Just hopefully there is no physical damage to the car or yourself when doing so.