http://www.monster-performance.com

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Very commercial Site.

I tried the Forum login and didn't get anywhere.

I wouldn't be surprised to see my computer crashes or my credit card is cleaned out in the next few days.

It is - it is SuperRunner here on the site. I emailed him a few months back and he said he was not currently selling any swap parts.

Yup, just a generic flywheel pic.

Never have developed the site. Got a family and a 9-5 job.

I will be doing another batch of flywheels soon, and I might have a welde R154 bellhousing for sale pretty soon too.

If I wanted to swap an R154 into a sedan... what would be the bigegst hurtle? I mean if i had a bellhousing/clutch assembly and flywheel, would mounting the linkeage be the biggest mod? Or tricking the ECU the stock automatic is still there?

the tech on a 1uz reads from from one of the two igniters, its a normal 4cyl tach output, it has nothing at all to do with the transmission, could you have ment speedo?

How did you cast your bell housings?

I'd like to cast something like that for the v160, let me know please

Yup, just a generic flywheel pic.

Never have developed the site. Got a family and a 9-5 job.

I will be doing another batch of flywheels soon, and I might have a welde R154 bellhousing for sale pretty soon too.

How hard is it to mount up a clutch pedal assembly? I am aware fo the custom balanced driveshaft needed but never had to mess with a clutch pedal.

I'm working on the R154 into Sedan swap myself, I'm planning on using the flywheel and adapter from Jake, also trying to investigate mating a 7m manual bellhousing and stock 1uz to try and use factory clutch fork ect.,

Do you know if the R154 trans mount will bolt or can be modified to fit the factory crossmember, or does a custom crossmember have to be made?

I want the shifter to come out from the factory location, Does a shifter extension have to be made?

I'm planing to buy a pedal from www.cncbrakes.com for the clutch and making a bracket it for it to fit, and modify the factory brake pedal to move closer to the accelerator aswell as making it manual size.
(I also want their staging brake for those times when understeer rears its ugly head :p)

I also want to see about swapping a JZX83 diff into the UCF10, Since they are both 3bolt, but I need if the output shafts are interchangable. The JZX has a 4:10 ratio, Would rather have a 3.9 but 3.3 is WAY TO LONG!