House is now sold ...so bring on the project.. :D

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Big

As title says...I now have got in my little hands a BJ70 landcruiser:tongue1: ..1988 beam axles front and rear running the 3B Diesel motor(KAPUT)..question I'm hoping someone might know or shead some light on is this...Is there any adaptor..bellhousing ,clutch(10") to fit the H55F tranny...:squint: the more i look into it the more i see that either no one has done it..OR these boxs are not as ezi to do....Idealy the H151F(100 series cruiser) would be the ideal option :saeek: but i'm thinking that the box i got and the 100 series one are the same box with different gears or similar,hence i think the V8 bellhousing will fit bolt on and then i can use the standard flywheel and clutch..?I really don't want to change the box at this stage as i have just swapped my other truck for this one..It's a better plateform to use..even tho it is buggered..some input might help me..I got a lex sorted and after market ecu...G3 links..just the gearbox and flywheel etc is the issue..I NEED HELP..LOL..anyone..?:feedback:

Started already Lex..rear sumpa standard for the time being..then maybe see how we go and FI..mmm maybe..more parts = more can go wrong in the bush....simplicity is best for my conversion