Parts LPG Prepared 1uzfe Longblock - SOLD

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Lextreme II

Just call me "Lex"
We have a customer order an engine specifically for LPG. Pistons and valves were coated to handle LPG. It also forged H-beam rods with cams, valves and springs upgrade. This motor was prepared for 700 rwhp application. Anyway, long story short. This customer paid 75% of the motor but still owe the rest. We have been trying to contact this customer for 6 months now but no repond. So we recently sent a finish email/letter to this customer but still no respond.

We are selling this motor to pay for the remaining balance. Please PM me to make an offer.

Thanks

out of curiosity what is the difference performance wise from running this motor on straight unleaded?

what kind of valve oversize? bore/stroke? compression?

It will handle unleaded without any problem. Basically this engine internals were coated. I have to notify the customer first before I can release this engine.

Attachments

• DSC01619.JPG
    DSC01619.JPG
    92.9 KB · Views: 464
Excuse my ignorance, but what is "LPG"?
Did you get in touch with the customer? Is the engine still up for sale?

LPG is an abbreviation for Liquified Petroleum Gas. In the US you'll also hear people referring to it as "Liquid Propane" or "LP". Some just call it propane, however LPG is nearly always a mix of propane, butane and sometimes heavier hydrocarbons.