Help Wanted: Fuel Issue?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Dreamkiller

Hello all.
Hoping someone can help diagnose an issue i have.
Heres the run down of whats happening.

When the engine is cold and i crank it over it will not start.
When i spray aerostart into the induction it starts instantly but has trouble idling.
When i keep doing this and holding the throttle open to keep it running and get it warmed up it then begins to idle ok.

When i rev it once the engine is warm it misses.

Once the engine is warm it will start just fine. Only starting issue is when its cold.

I read somewhere a while ago on this forum is that the cold start injector shouldnt stop it from starting.....is this true? If not then im lead to believe the cold start injector is causing my start issue

Once i have the starting issue solved the missing should be easily fixed by cleaning the injects and checking spark/leads etc.

Any ideas on the issue and advice on how the cold start system works would be fantastic?

The cold start injector works below 0degreesC and I hope Brisbane doesn't get that cold as it will be a lot colder down here!

I would look at the large green sensor in the front waterbridge.

I understand this is a cold start sensor and will enrichen fuel supply until the engine reaches a predetermined tempurature.

See if you can find someone locally you can borrow one from to see if this solves your problem, that's the way I would check it.

If you can't find one locally let me know and I'll check if I have aspare and I can send it up.

Thanks guys,

If the cold start is only used when below 0deg C then my issue must be the injectors in that case.
Would there be any other possible issues if it only starts and runs when its warm?