Finished Pics: 2UZ Manifold

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JDMfantasy

Can't have teasers without posting up the finished pics. Here she is:

Flow numbers coming soon........

IMGA0920.jpg

IMGA0930.jpg

IMGA0931.jpg

Can you supply some pics of what it looks like inside?

I'd be interested in the merge from the plenum to the runners as I'd like to see the size of the bellmouths.

A bit fuzzy, but the ports have been opened up a bit and there's a nice radius to them:

We'll be finishing up the 1UZ manifold we had stated a while back, so don't feel left out Kaze.

This manifold will see FI duties.

P1300010-copy.jpg

P1300003-copy.jpg

JDMfantasy said:
We'll be finishing up the 1UZ manifold we had stated a while back, so don't feel left out Kaze.

*Insert maniacal laugh here...*

Hopefully it's a low enough profile to fit under a JZA80 Hood...

Brad, no numbers yet :)-( x 100).

Pro, what you see is what you get. Unless you choose to have it powder coated in maybe red. Then it'll look a bit different :). We are supplying these through TTC and if they're not top notch, Eric would not send them out.

no worries.

there was an issue with another seller a WAY long time ago on another forum who didn't supply what as advertised (ie wasn't polished, ports didn't line up etc) so i just thought i'd raise the question. i'm not bagging your product in any way, shape or form - nor incinuating anything - just trying to keep fabricators honest and accountable, which i'm more than sure you are.

if what you see is what you get, then power to you for a great looking manifold.

can i ask though, where do all the sensors go? it *seems* to have no provision for them...?

Hi Pro,

With your permission, I'd like to field this. The brake booster and other various vacuum ports are located under the equalizer bar. There was no provision in this example for an IAC since it's going on my personal motor, and I have long ago converted to a speed density system. However, adding one at request would not be an issue.

Eric

Status
Not open for further replies.