extractors for 1UZ found at castle auto electrics

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

deankdx

heres a set of headers/extractors(i'm no expert) for $600 http://www.castleauto.com.au/headers.htm ch85 under bloch hugger headers look a million times better than a log from toyota and i reckon they would suit many applications hopefully what i'm planning too? they are located in castlemaine near CRS victoria.
any opinions? i won't be calling them until i've got my motor fitted which i haven't bought yet

I think JBrady gave them the thumbs down and if he did that follow his advice.

Check our www.rushimports.com.au for headers.

As you're doing a custom install you will most likely have to make up your own or have them made for you. The odds of something off the shelf fitting are less than Mark Latham's chance of ever being Prime Minister.

Zuffen said:
I think JBrady gave them the thumbs down and if he did that follow his advice.

Check our www.rushimports.com.au for headers.
QUOTE]

thanx Zuffen that link is helpfull also for the main service parts prices on there, not sure if they are cheap but certainly less expensive than i would have first thought.
did JBrady give them thumbs down cos they would not pic up bottom end torque? they just seeem to be far better than std thats all.

The pipe positioning will not work with any Lexus car that I am familiar with. Maybe an engine swap. That said if they will make them out of 1.5" instead of 1.625" primaries and make the collectors 2.25" instead of 3"... and they will actually fit your application... not bad at all.