Engine Girdle

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Lextreme II

Just call me "Lex"
Anyone interested in a 1UZFE or 3UZFE engine Girdle? I can have it custom made. Not sure the price yet, but it sure help stablized the block at high rpm and high hp.

david

i ahve plans to build one and have the machine shop at my office mill it for me...if someone wants to make a cad drawing i can push it through for a case of beer, and materials.

My partner and I spent over 4 hours last night making the cad drawing. Its AWESOME...... Its so strong...... .400" stainless steel plate.

I would post a picture of it on my cad drawing by "print screen" then copy that to paint, but i cant reduce the size enough to fit the accepted file size limit. David you wanna give it a whip?

i can let one of you load it onto my ftp at the house if you want.. i amjust trying to get better at cad, so any drawing relative to my interests (1uz) is helpful, because i have more wanting to understand it.

Pres6, if you have email i can do it that way, im not great at loading on ftp servers and i dont have any ftp software anymore i deleted it.

Dreamkiller... umm i dont know how... lol

as for the ftp, it can be done through internet explorer, or i can change it if your a firefox guy.... the deal is if i can get them a cad drawing i can have one made within two days.. test fit, make a second and send it to you and lex, just for letting me have the drawing, it will still be your and davids design to do what you want to with it... just trying to help and get helped you know...

I very much want to look over your shoulder at this. I am a newby to engine girdles so would love to see the finished product or even just a CADketch to see what all the fuss is about!

(P.S this is my first offical post with my funky new Avatar of my mocked up Drag car :)

if the creators want to send you a copy or capture pic it is there business, i don't want to piss anybody off by sending information that i did not create...

Sure I understand, but as Lextreme originally posted hence I am showing my interest to know more on the product in question.

Lextreme if you have any pics of the finished product or design that you would be willing to post that would be great. I am always interested in seeing any of your engines as I know you are the real deal. I have acess to CNC machines in Sydney here too. So yeah I am interested. What I would really love is a 6:71 crank hub girdle to take off the pressure on the crank bearings but that is for another thread.

David, could the one we want to make be 1 piece? I remember us wanting to make it 3, then you said 1 would work, have you come to a final conclusion?

Are the main studs going to be long enough to be able to accomodate the 1/2 inch girdle? The piece looks like a great idea!

Eric

where are you at with this David? Any pics of the 1uz vewrsion? I am still interested as it may solve the use of a blower pully support for the 6:71.
Cheers,
Nath

Although not necessary for most people, That is a nice piece. The real ticket would be to make an dry sump oil pan that integrates that design all the way through it.