Crown Vs Lexus

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

34ford

Hi,
I'm currently wiring up my 34 coupe with a 1UZ from a crown.(using auto with standard ECT, ECU) All this is going well due to KDOGS wiring diagrams. Thanks Kdog!
Since my car has no wiring at all, i was thinking of using the fuse box from the crown. So...when it comes to lights/horns/blinkers etc is the wiring for the lexus models same as the crown?
As getting a Lexus workshop manual is easy compared to trying to get a 1990 crown manual. I'm guessing that they are all built from the same harness??????
Thanks

Crown Royal Saloon wiring needed

I just picked up a Crown Royal Saloon and there is wiring but its been cut here and there. Ive downloaded KDogs schematics which make it look fairly straight forward but Id also like to know if the 1990 Lexus wiring schematics are the same for the 1990 Crown. Also any ideas on wiring diagrams for CD players/TV etc? There is just so much wiring, it goes every where.

Sorry guys, The Crown and Lexus share the same father but different mothers.

You will need to find a Crown wiring diagrams to sort this out.

From looking at my Crown half cut there is no horn/turn indicator fuses/relays in the Crown fuse box.

Whilst the Crown runs two fuses boxes/boards you would be well advised to wire the engine (and get it running right) and wire the rest of the car in a traditional manner.

This is what I have done and it works.

Thanks Zuffen, As i don't have the full half cut i only have one fuse box. Which contains a horn relay but (as you mention) missing lights, blinkers etc

Does anyone know of where i can get the complete car diagram for the crown?

Thanks

dont waste yr time on the crown car loom

there is a shitload of extra **** and computers

the fuse box is massive too

the easiest way is get a painkess wiring loom or

goto wreckers and get a fuse box from a nissan 180 sx

i found then to be small and compact
yr 34 ford should not have to much **** to justify usingthe crown fusebox

the crown vehicle diagrams are in japanese anyway so you would have a hard time trying to understand it