Corrola V8 thread..

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
your car is crazy!
how big is the plenum though (volume), as it doesnt look that big.
it will be scary when done. awesome.

sorry i havnt been around lately,, but i get on when i can.. i havent been able to spend to much time on the corrolla..but i am trying to clear out some projects so i can concentrate on it.. i do hope to have it running this spring. i have acquired the turbos for the car, and im trying to get the 8 extra injectors im going to be using.. they are 160 lb injectors.. i think that works out to about 1600 cc--remember that i plan to use alchohol for the secondary fuel.., and i do have some more interesting news..-- i am also puting together another corrolla for a customer..
someone asked about the trans mount-- i will take a pic of the begining of the one i am making..
and as for the plenum size,, i havnt been able to actually measure/figure it out yet..but i will..

Heres another interested fan of this build! Im leaning towards doing this as well (manual tranny like the one down under) Did you happen to find those pics detailing the engine mounts? I assume theyre totally custom built, but I noticed trdsprinter used modified jag v12 mounts. Sounds like you run a shop, how bout producing and selling the mounts? lol
any detailed info on actually mounting this into an 86 would be appreciated.
thanks

hi,, yes i do have a small shop-and seem always busy.. but i still want to finish the crrolla for the spring.. as a matter of fact,, i am also putting one together for a customer now..

as for the mounts,, the frame pads on the crosmeember wer made by me from plate steel.. i also have a hydraulic press and am able to bend plate..but the mounts that gare bolted to the engine are from an ls400.. they are different than the sc mounts..
i can take some good pics of the crossmemeber when i start working on this again--hopefully soon..

It so nice, I was thinking about this project tow years ago !!!!!

This Corrola is very light ( about 1200 ) and this engine is very strong = best record for the ¼ mile ??

I am waiting for the results …………..