C'mon Aussies this is too good

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
what an idiot. i don't even use Ebay and i know what a reserve is and how to use it. and there isn't enough information on the car to even consider buying it. does he even say what condition it is in?

I went to take a look at a 1992 SC400 with hood damage but very bad interior. He is asking for $1,300 but I rather not touch that one.

Our import laws are way tougher than yours drifty as we have a car industry to protect....means our imports are rarer and more expensive. Cheapest i've seen a 400 go for is high teens so this car is way cheap.....also way didgy by the sounds :)

High teens...Shoot maybe it's time to ship my SC4 out to you guys and get what I want for my ride.... Here in the US the SC's are dirt cheap and plentiful...It's a joke...

I am quite sure nobody will believe this but........
'93 LS400 21,000 USD
'94 LS400 17,000 USD
'95 LS400 16,000 USD
These cars are currently for sale in Bangkok. I kid you not. There is 300% duty here as well as no car older than 3 years can be imported.

I've seen plenty of SC400's (Soarers) at less than $10,000 Aussie.

We see them every day of the week when people declare what they paid for them when negotiatigng their insurance.

my friend just bought a 92 SC400 for $300 USD with a bad tranny. I tried to buy a 94 Ls400 with a dent in the fender a couple months ago for $1000 USD but someone beat me to it. I think people will start throwing these cars away by the droves in the near future.

yeah, no kidding. My friend actually had the nerve to ask me if it was worth it. The engine runs fine and its white with tan interior. Torn seats but only $300. I'm waiting for him to get desperate for money then I'll offer him $500 for it.
Holy ---- Batman! I think I would drive a bike in Bangkok. Is car theft really high in Bangkok? Its funny to hear people complain about car prices and gas prices where I live when the rest of the world is getting raped. I like whats going on in Iran now. Burn Burn Burn the gas pumps:saevil: How ironic that they would be a leader in raw oil exports but have to import 50% of their refined fuels from other countries. I think they're about to have a good ol fashion French revolution and not a moment too soon. We should all get together and create refineries instead of working on Cars. Maybe we could incorporate the 1UZ into the refinery for something. Think of the possibilities