What is the most common problem?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Lextreme II

Just call me "Lex"
What is the most common problem with your engine when you wash it? I was washing my engine last week and something shorted out. The car idel ok but really struggle during acceleration. I check the coils and MAF are WNL (Within Normal Limite) What could be wrong? I will tell you later... Need some feedbacks your experience.

From my experience, washing the engine isn't worth the risk. I'd rather leave it dirty and running than clean and hobbled.

never done it but have had 2 fixed 1 or 2 where people have washed under there hoods and it runs fine until they turn it of or when it cools down and the condensation settles down inside the spark plug chubs. blow them out with a air gun and then they run fine. only real problem i have personally come across when washing a engine.

never done it but have had 2 fixed 1 or 2 where people have washed under there hoods and it runs fine until they turn it of or when it cools down and the condensation settles down inside the spark plug chubs. blow them out with a air gun and then they run fine. only real problem i have personally come across when washing a engine.
Correct answer... The grooves from the valve covers hold massive water and will shorted out your spark plugs.