Parts Celsior Auto and Radiator for sale

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

duza

Wanting to sell:
1 x A30-41LE (A341LE) auto box with Torque convertor - $300
1 x Radiator and air cond condenser complete - $100

These came out of a half cut I bought from SSS Autos for my Hilux conversion. I also have other bits from the half cut if anyone wants to take it off my hands, cheap.
Pickup only and am located in Sydney (Dural)

Duza - Do you still have the shell of the half cut. If so, I might just have to come up there and help you take it to the tip - NOT. Also, are you going to be using the origianl air filter box. I need the cover that clips on after placing the air filter inside (Not the cover that hides the airfilter, like the radiator). Let me know please,

Kevin

Kev,
Yeh, I should have the air filter cover. I'll check when I get home. As for the shell, yes, it's all still there. The dash is all pretty much intact, stereo cassette, pedal Box, steering rack. There's also some stuff from the engine bay I don't know much about. As soon as I'm totally finished with it all, probably in a couple of weeks, I'll PM you if you like and you can make me an offer I can't refuse (won't be much, don't worry)

Ric

Got rid of the half cut to Kev.

Still have the auto tranny and radiator. Must get rid of them. Sick of stubbing my toes on that transmission.
Ric
0414 441400